Status: Finished.

I Fought It For A Long Time Now

They Keep Playing Sad Songs On The Radio

Alex, Jack, and May brought up Andrei the best they could, and many would say they did a great job. By the time she was five, she'd been to a couple of their shows, but she helped Vinny out. Vinny loved having her help, she attracted a lot of customers.

When her first day of school came, the whole band, plus Kara and May, went to drop her off and wish her luck. On show and tell, she wanted to show her dads; they were in a band and she loved them with all her heart, she didn't know what else to do either.

The school had a problem with this, they called Alex and Jack in to have a talk with them. They explained that they didn't approve of two men enforcing a band that wasn't appropriate for such an age. Alex replied that they wouldn't tell the little kids to listen to them, that they knew their work wasn't appropriate for anyone over thirteen.

But then, the school hit them with a hard ball. They told them that little kids would make fun of their daughter when she said she had two fathers. Jack crossed his arms and cooled his temper before he flipped out, he reminded the principal that the sooner the kids are exposed to it, the sooner they would accept it.

In the end, they got their way. Andrei brought both Alex and Jack in, her little face lit up when they said it was her turn. But just as they were told, their little girl got made fun of, but she didn't care because she loved them regardless.

By the time she was in high school, the band was finished touring, but they did occasional shows here and there for big events. Andrei insisted that she was their biggest fan, and that only made them love her more, if that was possible. People in school still looked down at her, but she still didn't let it get to her. One day when Alex brought it up to her, she grabbed both of their arms.

"Dad, Daddy-o... I don't care what people think, you shouldn't either. I know what you went through, Aunt May told me many times. There's no reason for me to push you out because of your feelings for each other, I love you!"

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was so short, I was out of ideas.