Status: Finished.

I Fought It For A Long Time Now

Bruised By Your Love

Jack sat on Alex's porch, knowing he was the first to be dropped off. He planned on teaching Alex a lesson, using his fists as learning aids. He honestly didn't know what else to do, he wanted Alex for himself, and there was no way to get that without hurting May.

So this fight was just to get some of his point across to Alex, to cool himself off, not to physically harm his best friend.

When the car pulled up, Jack stood his full height and brushed his hands together. He formed them into fists as he approached Rian's car. Alex sat there, in complete shock, that was not the reaction he was expecting from Jack.

Alex slowly got out of the vehicle, not sure if Jack was all show just yet. He approached his best friend and arched his brows. Jack stepped closer, they were inches apart.

"What?" Alex snapped.

"I don't approve of you dating May."

"It doesn't matter what you think, because I'm not."

"Don't lie to my face, Alex!" Jack yelled shoving Alex onto the lawn.

"Calm down," Rian said getting out of the car, not sure when he should break up the brewing fight.

"Jack, it was just a kiss," Alex said forcing Jack onto his back, he hovered him, his knees pressed firmly to Jack's hips, "I don't know what I was thinking."

"You hurt her," Jack stated as he attempted to wiggle out of Alex's grip.

Alex stood, letting him up, he didn't want to fight. He rubbed his throbbing head as Jack stood in front of him. Jack pulled the necklace from around his neck and held it out to Alex.

"I was keeping it safe," Jack explained to Alex's shocked expression.

Alex ran his fingers over the pick, just as Jack had done a few days before, and looked up at his best friend. Speechless. The two stared at each other, but they were just so close, neither really knew what to say.

"Tell each other," Rian instructed as he leaned against his car, May had her window down as she watched the whole thing go down.

Alex glanced at Rian who gave him a reassuring smile, "Jack, I can't stop thinking about you."

Jack stepped closer, pressing his body to Alex's as he took his face into his hands, "I feel the same way."

Alex covered Jack's hands and smiled as he rested his forehead against Jack's. The gap was then closed with a soft kiss, laced with passion. Alex moved his hands down to his best friend's waist as they continued to kiss, quickly picking up where they left off at the party.

"This is so disgusting!" May spat, angered Alex had picked a guy over her, her own brother no less.

Rian shrugged and got back in the car, driving May home and leaving the love birds alone. He felt accomplished, he may have caused a few bumps along the way, but his friends were together now.

Alex looked at Jack, "We're going out, yeah?"

Jack grinned, "Yeah."
♠ ♠ ♠
I will try to keep up with the story, I am out of ideas here on forth. It's not the end yet.
Oh, by the way... if you don't know the songs that I'm using for my titles, you should check them out; you never know, you might like them :]