Brotherly Love

Oh brother, how I love thee

"Dean, no!"

"Aw! Why not Sammy?"

"I can't…you have…just no!" I cried getting more and more flustered as the seconds ticked by.

"Please?"

"Dean, I said no dammit!"

"Why not?" he asked and then pouted. Fucking pouted!

"You have a girlfriend for one." I told him racking my brains slightly.

"Violet doesn't care!" he snorted, quite obviously amused at my reasoning. "She'd actually probably join in." he muttered getting a far off look in his eyes.

Don't do it Sam…Don't cave into him!

"Well she should! And so should you!" I huffed. "And don't make me have to picture you two and hooker man, it's too much." I groaned, crinkling my face up. "Will you shut up if I get you one?" I asked him, rubbing at my temples and looking at the college work I should be doing.

"Well I dunno. Depends how good she is I guess…" he trailed off.

"Dean!"

"Fiiiiiine. I guess I can tryyyy and be quiet, seeing as you're getting me such a good present." he drawled.

"I don't see why you can't do all this." I said, keying in the number from his phone to mine.

"They know my voice and seem to think that I'm 'abusing the privilege' of their services." he said using air quotes and giving trademark Dean grin.

"The things I do for you." I sighed, shaking my head as the phone went through my list of options.

"Woo! Thanks Sammy!" he cried heading in the direction of his bedroom.