‹ Prequel: Growing Up Day By Day
Status: Active <3

On Tour

Chapter 23

Pretty soon, Christmas time rolled around. Nick and I had finished the tour and were home in Los Angeles, living like we always did. The only difference, is that Nick had moved into my house (out of the home he shared with his Parents and Joe and Frankie).

It had been a relatively easy move. I lived close, and our homes were very similar in design. Elvis had adjusted quickly, the big lovable dog quickly gaining friendship with the neighbors dogs. Nick and I loved living together, it was one of those things we both were really excited to do.

Christmas day arrived, as did the announcement that Nick would be filming a movie in Toronto while I was scheduled to record a new tracks to release. I was heartbroken, hearing the news. Nick and I had slept in the same bed every night for almost a year and a half now, and not having him there would kill me. But I knew it needed to be done, I just had to buck up.

I woke up Christmas morning, to the smell of Nick's pumpkin muffins cooking downstairs in the kitchen. I smiled, padding down the stairs to see him in a white v-neck and a pair of red plaid pajama pants, tapping his foot impatiently ans humming waiting for the muffins to finish baking.

"Morning, Sweetheart." He smiled, walking over to me and kissing me.

"Morning." I smiled, wrapped in his embrace.

"Breakfast is almost done. I think." He laughed, peeking at the muffins.

"We should call your parents soon honey, let them know when they should come over." I half-frowned.

"Well, honey, we weren't going to have them over until later tonight after WE had done our own little christmas."
♠ ♠ ♠
Outifts. :) Kristen&Nick: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=20902993