Who am I?To be or not to be what ?

Prologue

My name is Wellington Sonya La Sage ,borne in Austria ,I'm 18 ,and now story of my life .......
I so much hate my life .well i was borne in an rather cozy family my mother ,my father and my grandmother ,they were rich then till my mother decided that wonderful wasn't good enough ,she hated my father and then they broke up , but this is not all my mother wanted to see my father suffer for what i don't know she told my dad this
"If you want her give me all the money "
,and so at age 9 i went with my father and my grandmother .not that i did loved her before she bated me and for short didn't loved me ,didn't want me.
Anyway now we live in a beautiful house or so i see it ,i live with my father and grand mother ,now I'm in high school ,and my father is an very and i mean very strict person ,don't do that .or that omg boring ,,,,our main argue is when i read OMG you don't even imagine what an show
"you fill your head with those wizard,vampire,elf and so on and so on bla bla bla ......you don't want to do anything in your life'''
And maybe he is right but....i love reading those ,i mean i don't have any friends anyway come on i just wanna read I do not have friends not that i 'm ugly or some thing i don't know what they have they act so weird
'''Ohhh don't go near her !''' or ''' Her what she is an pathetic little bitch''' and that is what they say about me .
I have done almost anything to fit in but i just can't i think I'm accepted and happy then life hits me right in the face ,just to remind me who i am .
Lovely ain't it .
Now for the how I look part ,I am about 1.65 cm long ,tats sounds like a building measurement, i have waist length brownish blond hair and the only thing that i like about me are my eyes ,they change according to my mood from blue ,grey to green.
Well i am not bragging or anything I am pretty smart and intelligent like before getting in high school i was the best of my class ,but than yet again , when I entered high school something inside me changed and i became lazy ,just maybe more depressed by all those stupid jokes i heard behind my back ,all those times when nobody knew me but the times they needed something from me anything .

And here they go my nightmares ..

' No ,No,No ,,,this just can't happen i need to go to my father now ,,(as i running madly for my escape ,,,)

- Sonya Sonya wake up!!!
(i heard an faith voice in my sleep and than i realized that it was my father yelling at me to wake up )

- Oh c'mon dad is not time for school yet just leave me one more minute please ....!!!
(i said getting my head under the pillow )

- Sonya just wake up !!!(said my dad in a lower tone ) Oh, OK I'm getting up .....(i got up just to see my father sad sitting on a corner of my bed )..

-Dad what is wrong I'm up now ??(i said sitting on my elbows and looking at my dad wondering as he said in a soft worried voice)

- What is wrong with you my child ,for 3 weeks now you yell in your sleep ,have only nightmares ,you have changed so much in 2 years ,not learning much ,,only reading and reading ,i don't know what has gotten into you ,you used to be another child ,an different one !!!

-Dad you start again.....!!!
(i said getting pretty nervous ,what is the matter with him can't people just breath without being something wrong with i c'mon is boring ,his starting it all again )