Status: Still updating when I can

Brownies Are a Good Way to Start a Conversation

Chapter Twelve

Getting ready for a date with Sofi was a lot more difficult than Rob had thought. He grimaced when he smelled that stale stench of his t-shirt on the floor. He was practically pulling his hair out to find the right clothes. After sighing and giving up to go take a shower, he came to the conclusion that only women could handle this.
Sofi grinned when she came to the conclusion of what to wear . Some would say that her style is a bit out there, but she didn't care; it was how she was. Taylor was sat on her bed, amused at how she would run back and forth from the bathroom, to the living room, to the bedroom, till the cycle started all over again.
"Do you think he'll like this?" she held the shirt to her body looking at herself in the mirror.
Taylor sighed and rolled his eyes, "I'm sure he'll like whatever you're going to wear, just as long as you show up on time!" She glanced at her watch noticing the time and scurrying off to the bathroom to finish getting dressed.
"Where are you going anyway?"
She grinned at him through the mirror, "Somewhere fun!"
In Rob's room, he was standing in front of the bathroom fidgeting with his shirt. He started making weird poses, where it would look like he was a dog trying to catch his tail. After realizing how ridiculous he looked, he ran his fingers through his hair trying to get it into the messy style that he wanted. He stopped his movements, leaned his hands on the sink, stared at himself in the mirror and said, "I'm such a girl right now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, I just haven't had any inspiration :[
This is just really a filler, but I promise that the next chapter will have the date scene :D
But guess who got 30 readers and 5 subscribers?!
ME!
:D
Please comment and subscribe!
I think I've found my Sofi! Click HERE for her!
If you have any other suggestions of who Sofi should look like, please tell me?
Thanks!