Status: Still updating when I can

Brownies Are a Good Way to Start a Conversation

Chapter Fifteen

“Hurry!” Sofi began jumping on the spot as Rob kept walking at his steady pace.

“What’s the rush, love?” If she wasn’t so distracted, she would’ve melted at his words right on the spot.

“We have somewhere else to go!” She grinned up at him.

“This place doesn’t include shooting, paint, or anything like that, does it?”

“Nope! This place includes sweetness, rainbows, and pure happiness! So don’t worry your cute little tush off!” she smacked his butt before prancing off to the car with her tutu flowing behind her. Rob just shook his head with a smile that only Sofi could bring to his face.
By the time he got in, she was still bouncing and fiddling with the radio. “Jeez! You’re like a turtle,” she teased.

Driving to their destination was uneventful- well for them. Any person who didn’t know them would’ve just stared with a blank look in their eyes that just says ‘My brain is turning into mush right now.’ But they didn’t care. All they cared about was being with each other with nothing to disrupt them
.
Every now and then Sofi would smile softly, because out of the corner of her eye she would see Rob glance at her. He would sigh happily then look back out the window, still wondering where they were going.

Rob grinned seeing the wind blow through Sofi’s long hair from the open crack of the window. He pictured himself running his fingers through it as she moaned his name –
“We’re here!” Sofi yelled, breaking Rob out of his fantasy. Sofi looked over at him with a confused expression upon seeing a blush appear across the bridge of his nose. “Are you okay?”

Rob gulped nervously, trying to calm himself down. He breathed deeply and nodded.

“Are you sure? We can go back to the hotel if you want?”

“No, love. I’m fine, I just blanked out for a while.”

Hearing Rob call Sofi ‘love’ just made her crush for him even deeper than before.
“Okay, but we’re here,” Sofi hopped out of the car with Rob right behind her.

Rob looked up at the bright but tiny building. He grinned upon seeing the sign. He began to skip into the little shop with Sofi giggling behind him. The coolness of the store made his smile grow with excitement.

“I haven’t been to an actual ice cream shop in a long time,” Sofi giggle seeing him grin and looking around everywhere.

“Go find us a seat, I’ll get us some ice cream.” Rob shook his head as he watched Sofi skip off to the counter where a woman in her mid fourties was waiting.

As Rob sat there, he took in the environment. He studied the bright red booths with silver tables. The whole place reminded him of an old fifties diner. The upbeat music that had a swing to it just helped the matter. He grinned to himself as he thought of Sofi dressed in a black ankle length skirt with a little white poodle with a pink bow on it. His smile grew as he thought of her on white roller skates with pink wheels. He shook his head as he saw Sofi skip back to where he sat.

“You are not going to believe what that lady said to me!”

“Why? What she say?”

“She said,” Sofi cleared her throat before continuing. “’You’re lucky you have such a fine looking man like him. If I were 30 years younger, I’d be all over that.’” By the end of her story, they both were in hysterics.

“Well, I’m flattered,” he gave her a goofy grin. Sofi’s smile also grew as she saw the cute little dimples appear on Rob’s face.

“Here you go kids,” the woman who stood at the counter walked over to their table with a large platter covered in different colors and varieties. Rob’s eyes were almost as wide as the platter that held the creamy wonderland. Sofi was hopping up and down in her seat ready with a spoon eyeing the giant mountain in front of them.

***

Sighing, they both were slouched back into their seat with their stomachs jutted out.

“So much sweets…In one day,” Rob’s eyes were glazed over with a tired expression covering his face.

“This isn’t even the end of it!” Sofi tiredly pumped her fist in the air before letting out a burp, making the both of them to laugh then groan.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO FUCKIN' SORRY! I feel like the worst person ever right now! But for those who stayed subscribed I thank you all! I'm thinking about writing a frerard, so I'm going to be trying to keep each story up to date as much as possible. Anyway, thank you all for sticking with me!
<3