Status: Still updating when I can

Brownies Are a Good Way to Start a Conversation

Chapter Six

The day was finally here; the day where Sofi gets to fly in First Class on her way to film a movie. She walked to the back of First Class with the giant messenger bag hanging from her shoulder and her black book bag on her back. She sat down in the large, white chair and looked around awed at all of the shiny things. Even though she hated flying, she could get used to something like this.
Her fascination with how soft the chairs were, was disturbed when a stewardess came up to her asking if she would like a drink.
“Coke, please,” she smiled to the young woman. When the stewardess returned with her drink, she pulled out her black Ipod with the bright green headphones she bought for them. She tilted her head back as she waited for the plane to take off.
Rob walked into the First Class area and dragged his feet to the middle area. He didn’t even notice the girl sitting in the back. Being only 7am, he was still half asleep. He hated flying with a passion, but he did love it when the directors paid for First Class.
“Would you like something to drink?” a stewardess walked up to him.
“May I have a Coke please?” he asked. Maybe the caffeine will wake him up. She nodded and walked away, leaving him there with his eyes drooping closed. A minute later the same stewardess walked up to him with his soda. He smiled in thanks, before downing most of it.
Sofi turned off her Ipod before the plane took off. Taking off and landing were always her favorite. She just hated the actual ‘flying’ part. She looked ahead of her to see the back of the head of a tall male with light brown, wild hair. It was messy, but she liked how it looked. She smiled at how the man would run his fingers through it every once in a while. She tried to imagine what his face would look like, but came up at a dead end. She shrugged and braced herself for the take off.
As the plane began to tilt back she put her arms in the air playfully like she was on a roller coaster. Some of the stewardesses saw and laughed. She just grinned back, not ashamed of her childish behavior.
Sofi happily put her headphones back into her ears once the speaker said everyone could turn on electronics. She fell asleep the rest of the flight listening to her Ipod on shuffle.
Rob pulled out his Ipod and put in his earphones, not wanting to be disturbed with the constant ‘hum’ of the plane. For the rest of the flight he tried to get as much caffeine in his body as possible.

Her outfit
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I put up something for Rob's outfit?
Comments?...
I'll love you forever!