Status: Still updating when I can

Brownies Are a Good Way to Start a Conversation

Chapter Seven

“Excuse me, miss. The plane has landed and you’re the last one on,” Sofi was awakened by the same stewardess that gave her the Coke. She rubbed her eyes from sleep and put all of her things away in her bag and backpack. She said a small ‘thank you’ and headed off the plane to find her driver.
Walking into the crowded airport with the short height of Sofi was nerve-racking. She would constantly be pushed at and shoved into. She pumped her fists in the air in victory as she found the man that held a sign with her name on it.
“Hey, I’m Sofi!” she smiled at the older man and held out her hand for him to shake.
“It’s nice to meet you Sofi. I am Harold, your driver,” the man gave a smile that reminded her of her father. “The limo is outside.”
“Limo? Sa-weet!” She jumped up and down like a 5 year old, making Harold gave a hearty laugh. He led the way, holding the door open for her. She slid into the backseat of the limo. She grinned seeing a refrigerator. Having 4 brothers, you begin to have an appetite like them.
Rob let his head fall back onto his pillow. He had just gotten into the hotel from the 30 minute drive from the airport. He still constantly thought about the girl he now calls ‘Café Girl’. No, it’s not original, but he thinks it explains everything. Even though he was distracted by Café Girl, he was curious about his co-star that Catherine told him about. Was she going to be excruciatingly annoying like his past co-stars? He let his mind travel as he got ready for the meeting with the whole cast.
“Thank you Harold. I can take those bags. I think I’ll be fine from here,” Sofi hopped out of the limo that was parked in front of the hotel the cast was staying in. She pushed her glasses higher on the bridge of her nose before walking to where Harold was getting her bags.
“Are you sure Ms. Cruz?” Harold settled her colorful luggage in front of her.
She gave him a warm smile, “Of course, thank you. Go take a break. Have fun the rest of the day, it’s still early.” He gave her another one of his fatherly smiles and nodded.
Sofi walked into the hotel with her luggage hanging from different limbs or rolling on wheels behind her. She walked up to the man behind the desk, getting everything settled for her room. Her eyes widened at the thought of staying all the way up on the 10th floor. She wobbled her way into the elevator with her luggage still attached to her.
She struggled with her key card trying to open the door of Room 1026. She gave and excited giggle after dropping her things in front of the door. Like a young child on Christmas day, she began to run around exploring her home for the next three months. She checked her watch seeing that it was 10:30. She remembered that Catherine said the cast meeting will be at 11:00.
After settling things in her room, she grabbed some clothes and headed over to the large bathroom. She had decided to take a shower to get rid of the smell of the airport off of her. She sighed enjoying the warm water cascading down her back. After taking her shower and doing all of her womanly things, she dressed in some black, skinny jeans with a tight fitting black and white t-shirt. She let her studded belt hang on her hips. She brushed her teeth and hair letting it just air dry. She smiled at her reflection after putting on her glasses.
She closed the door to her room, only to bump into something tall and hard. She fell to the floor with an ‘umph.’
“Oh, I’m so sorry!” a boy with black hair reached down and helped her stand up.
“Jesus, I thought I bumped into a brick wall,” she laughed and gave the boy a friendly smile.
“I’m Taylor. Are you part of the cast?” he gave a cute smile to Sofi.
“Yeah, supposedly I’m the other lead role. And I’m Sofia, but please, call me Sofi.”
“Well, I guess you’re Bella then, since the other lead role is a guy named Edward,” he laughed.
She noticed how when they talked, she had to look up at him, “How old are you?”
“16.”
Her eyes widened and exclaimed, “Dude! You’re so freaking tall!” He laughed and nodded. She looked around for a bit and glanced up at him, “Can I have a piggy back ride to the meeting?” She gave a grin when he nodded and turned around for her to hop on. He laughed when she yelled about how tall she felt.
“Welcome everybody! We will get started once our last two cast members come in,” Catherine was stood at the head of the conference table. Robert looked as everyone tried to get comfortable around each other. He seemed to already make friends with Emmett, Kellan Lutz. He studied each person trying to guess which one was going to be the mysterious co-star that Catherine was excited to start working with.
“So, where are you from? I noticed you had an accent,” Taylor turned his head slightly to speak to Sofi.
“Mexico and Spain, I was born in Mexico though,” she pointed at a door as she spoke, showing him where to go. “I think this is where the meeting is.” Taylor nodded and opened the door.

Sofi's outfit
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!
I'm not sure if this is going to be the last one tonight...
COMMENTS?!