Status: Still updating when I can

Brownies Are a Good Way to Start a Conversation

Chapter Eight

Robert turned his head hearing the door open. It was a young teenage boy with someone’s arms and legs wrapped around him. He couldn’t see the person’s head, but he just guessed it was a girl because of how feminine the hands looked.
“Taylor! It’s so nice to see you again! And I’m hoping that that’s Sofi,” Catherine laughed.
“Yeah, that’s her,” he laughed with her.
“Well, I’ve got two empty seats for the both of you,” Catherine pointed to two black seats next to each other. Sofi squealed happily as Taylor began to run to the seats. The cast laughed enjoying how silly the two were.
Sofi jumped off Taylor’s back and sat in her chair facing the cast. Rob stared at her wide eyed with a grin forming on his face. She saw him staring and smiled then waved. She turned and began having an animated conversation with Taylor, swinging her arms around almost hitting him in the head.
“Oh! I got an idea! Let’s introduce each other when they ask!” Taylor nodded excitedly. Sofi could already tell that this young boy was going to be one of her best friends.
“Okay, now that everyone is here, we can begin! I just want to show you which character is which before you introduce yourselves,” Catherine said. “First, we have James.” A man with short blond hair stood and waved to everyone with a smile. Sofi grinned and smiled back. She couldn’t exactly hold in her excitement anymore. “We have Laraunt.” An African male stood with a broad smile and said a quiet hello. “We have Victoria.” A red headed female stood with a small wave to everyone. “We have Mike.” A blond teenager with blue eyes stood and nodded as a hello. This went on when they came to a character named Jacob. “We have Jacob.” Taylor stood up and waved. Sofi wolf-whistled making him blush and everyone including himself laugh. “And we have our two main characters, Bella Swan and Edward Cullen.” The only people who haven’t stood up yet were Sofi and Robert. Robert was jumping excitedly inside as he realized that Café Girl was going to be his Bella. Sofi grinned at the adorable male standing with her.
“Okay, now everyone, please introduce yourself.” Catherine sat back in her black chair. Taylor stood ready to introduce Sofi. Sofi giggled and stood with him.
“This here is Sofia Lynn Cruz. She was born in Mexico, so that’s why she has an accent. Don’t make fun of it, ‘cause I think it sounds hot!” People laughed around the room as Sofi blushed. “She lives in New York, and is going to change her last name to ‘Lautner’ when I turn 18, because I am going to marry her,” he said the last part quickly and grinned at everyone. Sofi laughed and rolled her eyes, then flicked his ear playfully.
“Okay, it’s my turn! This fine, young man is Taylor Lautner! Yes, he is sexy. Yes, he is hot, but ladies, if you are 18 or over, stay away! Poor kid is jail bait,” she mocked a pout as everyone loved the little show the two were putting on. “He hugs like a big ‘ol teddy bear, but when you walk into him, he feels like a freaking brick wall! I’ve experienced this, and you don’t want to feel what I felt!” They both grinned and bowed before sitting down together.
As the introductions went on, Robert was the last one. He stood up from his chair and ran his fingers through his hair. Sofi softly smiled, remembering the man in front of her in the plane with his habit of doing the same thing. “Well, I am Robert Pattinson. I play the guitar and piano. And I’m very excited to get started with this film.” He smiled.
“You’re accent is hot!” Sofi screamed when he finished. Robert blushed with a cute smile. Sofi playfully winked and giggled, sending him into pure ecstasy. This time when he said that he was excited about this film, he wasn’t lying anymore.

Sofi's outfit
[A/N: Same outfit as the last chapter.]
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Two subscribers!
...
But no comments?
Come on people, show me some love!