My greatest masterpiece

20 questions...okay really any question poping int

As we ate a little i started to get hyper from the shake.
"so. what do you want to do?" i asked a little bored.
"20 questions?...okay really any question popping into my head really. but still." frank smiled.

[a/n: this means jenna and this means frank]
"okay shoot."
"full name?"
"Jennifer Patricia Nunziato. you?"
"Frank Anthony Thomas Iero. favorite color?"
"I have 4, black.white.red.hot pink. you?"
"uhm, i have alot, so really anything.favorite food?"
"power bars and ice pops, you?"
"Eggplant,Mashed Potatoes. favorite kind of movies?"
"i have an obsession with black and white movies..you?"
"i love horror, can you sing?"
" i cant sing but i do anyway. you?"
"im a lead singer in my band- Pencey Prep, and any random facts about your self i might like to know? "
"uhm, i dont know...uhm... i cant sleep in the dark at my own house. "
"hum, i can."
"i like coffee."
"I do too."
"i can live off of vitamin water and power bars. "
"i like vitamin water and ew to power bars"
"i make cakes when im bored."
" i just might have to come to your house when your bored."
"im scared of talking on the phone.."
"haha same! only if its some one i really like or am comfortable around them."
"SAME! dude this is so weird!"
-----------------------------------------

I just smiled at frank as we started to walk to, his house i think?

"so where do you live?"
"uhm, 29 Cemetery drive, you?" i asked
"that's weird i live on the other side of the block, our back yards face each other." he smiled at me.
"okay, what would you do if we were the last living people on the world.?" he asked as we walked passed my house, and the guys.
"uhm..?hum let me think?" i giggled.
"okay." he smiled and propped his arm over my shoulder.
" when that day comes,we will save the world by repopulating the world." i grinned and he just hugged me.
"thats what i was hoping for." he said when he let go, i just burst into a fit of laughter. we started to walk, well hobble across the way's house. we were laughing so hard it started to hurt my sides. I fell to the ground because i couldn't breath, Frank did also.
It wasn't really that funny, but frank's laugh was contagious- when he laughs, you just do.

"jenna?" Mikey called out worried. I just kept laughing.
"jenna!" mikey said more confused that im laughing with this complete stranger. Mikey walked over to me and poked me, only to make me laugh. Mikey just smirked and poked me some more.
"AH S-S-S-S-STOP!" i pleaded as i started to cry from laughing.
"its fun though." mikey said as the guys started to come over to us. Me and frank we laying next to each other, still laughing but calming down.
"what's up with jenna giggles?" Ray asked confused.
"i dont know." mikey shrugged.
"what were you laughing at.?" Gerard asked me.
"frank just makes me laugh, i dont remember." i just started to laugh again, so did frank. gerard just narrowed his eyes at frank.
"so want to come over jenna?" frank asked as we calmed down.
"Yes please!" i smiled at him.
"okay, tally hoe to my casa!!!" frank said getting up, extending a hand towards me. i grabbed it and hopped up.
"okay! mikey, call me later okay?" i said as frank grabbed my hand.
"okay." he smiled at me.
"bye everyone!" i said waving to them hyperly.
"bye jenna!" everyone called but gerard, he just look.....not him self.
"eh, what ever. im with frank now. i thought as me and frank started to skip as i swung our hands.