Status: I didn't want a sequel for this, so I took it down :( Maybe later...

Tonight We Drink To Youth

Seven.

I felt like I was living a dream as I lay next to her. It’s arguably the best dream possible of being dreamt. Since the night she walked into the room with her sloppy hair and glasses she’s taken over all of my emotions, she’s become everything I could think about.

Now here she is, snuggled into my left side while we watch Rocky and Adrian slowly begin to fall in love before us. It’s ironic that Adrian denied Rocky’s persistent advances, he would walk into the pet shop she worked in once, sometimes twice, a day only to see her and possibly get her to smile with a corny joke he thought of since he last saw her. Despite the fact that she hardly ever said a word to him he still endured.

Isa was my Adrian and I was the love struck Rocky – only wishing to get to know the girl that my heart longed for. I could only hope that Isa and I could have anything close to the relationship Rocky and Adrian form as our own saga continues.

She smelled clean, like the shampoo that hair stylist’s use. The shampoo that makes you constantly want to get a whiff of your own hair just because the smell is the closest thing to amazing. Her toenails were painted pink and her flesh colored eye makeup had subtle glitter in it – the light would catch it sometimes.

Pure perfection in my eyes.

“So you were in the band too?”

Her eyes held curiosity as she looked over at me. I didn’t notice earlier but there were small freckles running across her nose, slowly creeping under her eyes and beginning to fade as they reached the edge of her cheekbone.

I didn’t know what to tell her. A few months ago we decided it would be best to not speak much of the band after one of Lee’s explosions. He was stressed because there was hardly any money coming in, he missed home and his family, and he was getting tired of talking about what we used to have. After her caught Oli writing some songs that we would most likely never get to record or perform he lost it and said that he didn’t want to hear anything else of what Bring Me the Horizon used to be, he would rather forget everything than be reminded of it.
He didn’t like to feel like a failure. None of us did.

“I guess you could say that. I sort of just fell into it though, didn’t know much about drumming back when we started.”
I wasn’t lying. I never had a lesson in my life when I found myself behind the drums for the first time in the studio as we prepared to record our demo. The only experience I had was the small kit my dad had when I was young that I would just pound on to piss off the neighbor lady, Mrs. Richy. Her dogs would yap all night, so I would play all night.

“It sounded good to me,” She smiled. “Matt let me listen to some of your stuff; it’s what we were always listening to when I have his iPod. I thought it sounded like you knew what you were doing anyway.”

I felt like a fool. This whole time I was thinking about what they could possibly be listening to as they cuddled on his bed when in reality it was only us. He has the gift of knowing a little about a lot of things, he could easily pull out some crazy romantic indie music and have any girl swoon within minutes, but he didn’t. He was letting her into our world the only way he could, if he would have been open about the band someone would have been likely to get pissed.

I wanted to ask her what she thought. A lot of people would either love it or they would detest it, there was really no in between when it came to screaming.

I couldn’t ask though. Just as I opened my mouth the door swung open and slammed against the wall behind it allowing Curtis to stumble through the now open doorway. I use the term stumble loosely, it was more like fall flat on his ass while Lee charged and landed straight on top of him.

I’ve seen them fight but not like this. It’s one downfall of having long hair, it would always get pulled during a brawl. If it wasn’t Lee screaming for mercy it was Curtis screaming for it, something about head safety. They both were laughing through the pain though making me question exactly how sane they were.

Oli was laughing only a few feet behind before he noticed the looks Isa and I were giving them. His white shirt was turning pink from some sort of spill and popcorn was sticking to his hair.

“The food fight got was great until he squirt mustard in his ears.”
Then he walked away, leaving two of us still struggling to be victorious and the other two on the other end of the room watching both in horror and amazement that it could continue this long.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really really want every subscriber to comment this time. It makes me really happy and it doesn't throw me into a rant on twitter, Sierra knows those all too well and I would like to avoid having another one tonight like I did yesterday for another story.

Even if you don't comment I'm going to have to insist that you read these stories.
Sonata
What We Used to Know
Mary Jane
Words, Words, Words