Status: Active

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Image

Name: My name, you could say is really unique. I've never really met another Regine (ruh-gene) Camilla (cugh-mil-ugh) Rosanna (row-za-nah). Haha have you? : )

Nicknames: I have a lot of nicknames they are Shorty (because I'm short), Short Stuff (even though I'm shortI can get a attitude), Sponge and/or SpongeBob ('cuz I have an overbite but it's not like huge like Sandy's, you can't really tell), Queen (I know it sounds egotistical but Regine means queen), Rose (my last name just shortened). That's about it.

Eyes: My eyes they're really different they're like sparkly blue.

Age: 21

Birthday: September 23

Birth Sign: Libra

Height: 5'2 (Yup I'm really short for my age)

Dating: Right now I'm single but looking.

Family and Friend: Alex (older bro), David and Fernando (older twin bros), Taylor Swift (bestie!), my mom and dad have passed away...I'd rather not talk about it. My brothers they get really overprotective of me. My bros wife's, they are awesome! I love them.
Tattoos, etc.: I have a couple of tattoos and piercings.

What I am: I am part Columbian and Filipino because of my dad and part American because of my mom.

Weight: 100 pounds

Job: I am a Singer/Song Writer/Actress (but I'm not that much of an actress) and I used to be a model.

Band: I am the lead vocals and keyboard of me and my brothers' band, 143.

Actress: I acted in Step Up 2 The Streets as Andie West, in Transformers, in Law & Order: SVU as a guest, Disturbia as Ashley Carlson, Wanted as Fox, Bring It On: In It To Win It as Sarah, and in The Uninvited as Anna.

Info: I'm pretty simple. Music, make up, and fashion are what I'm really into. Kind of a typical list of hobbies for girls but i don't really see myself as a girly girl. My name means Queen (Regine), Perfect (Camilla), and Gracious Rose (Rosanna). Me and my brothers all have different dads. Not including Fernando and David of course they have the same dad. Our mom never really loved anyone enough to get married to them, except for one person, my dad. Me and my brothers were so happy that they got married. I used to be a model around the age of fifteen but then I stopped at seventeen when I realized that I wanted to sing in my life. I told my bothers that and they know that once I set my mind on something you can't really stop me. Then somehow, our band, 143, was just created.

Image

Name: Alexander Chad Rosanna
Nicknames: Alex, Giant #1
Eyes: Green
Age: 23
Birthday: September 3
Birth Sign: Virgo
Height: 6'1
Dating: Married for1 years.
Family and Friends: Regine (younger sis), David and Fernando (older twin bros), Lexie (Wife), mom and dad, we would rather not talk about it.
Tattoos, etc.: I have tattoos and piercings.
What I am: Part American and German.
Weight: 130
Job: Guitarist for 143
Info: Hi! I'm Alex, I play the guitar. I started when I was around 9. I love joking around and laughing. I'm pretty much always on my phone or computer talking to friends or family. I love touring, it's all I do. I love making, playing, and listening to music, it never gets old. I like food a lot. I eat it every day (of course everybody does but still). I have the coolest family and friends. Oh yeah and my job is pretty sweet playing the guitar every day. I love it. My name means defender of people (Alex), from the warrior's town (Chad), and Rose (Rosanna). The meaning for Alex describes me pretty well because I am very overprotective with my lil' sis and Lexie.

Image

Name: David Amancio Rosanna
Nicknames: Dave, Giant #2
Eyes: Grey
Age: 25
Birthday: August 19
Birth Sign: Leo
Height: 6'1
Dating: Married for3 years.
Family and Friends: Regine (younger sis), Alex (younger bro), Fernando (twin bro), Dara (wife), mom and dad, we don't like to talk about them much.
Tattoos, etc.: I have tattoos and piercings.
What I am: American and Italian
Weight: 130
Job: Bass/Guitarist for our band 143.
Info: I'm a pretty straight forward guy. I take life really seriously. I love my family and friends more than anything (which most everyone does but I love mine more). I love the feeling I get when I walk into a Starbucks. I can be a really awkward sometimes. I love to laugh. I hate flying...haha. Sometimes I come across like I am mean but I don't mean to at all, I just have a serious personality. That pretty much sums me up, I guess. I am known to be the shy person in the group but I'm not I'm just quiet sometimes. My name means beloved (David), loving (Amancio), Rose (Rosanna).

Image

Name: Fernando Arwin Rosanna
Nicknames: Giant #3, Teddy Bear
Eyes: Grey
Age: 25
Birthday: August 19
Birth Sign: Leo
Height: 6'1
Dating: Married for3 years.
Family and Friends: Regine (younger sis), Alex (younger bro), David (twin bro), Catie (wife), our mom and dad we would rather not talk about them.
Tattoos, etc.: Duh!
What I am: American and Italian
Weight: 130
Job: Drummer for our band 143.
Info: I love music, food, and meeting new people. Luckily I have a
job that not only is fun, butI get all those things every day. Whenever I'm home I like to work on cars, whether it's mine or my friend's. I love my friends, cause they all help me stay grounded and not let all of this get to my head, which is very important to me. I have the best family in the world. If it weren't for the love and support that they give me then I wouldn't have made it this far. I've been playing the drums for over 11 years and somehow I still love it and try to get better all the time. I couldn't have been more blessed then to have the job that I have and to have the friends and family that I have...andI love chicken fingers and fries with lots of ketchup more than anyone will ever know!!!!!! :) My name means daring and adventurous (Fernando), friend to all (Arwin), Rose (Rosanna).