Status: Active

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Anticipation

[Regine]

August 12. Before the Concert. 9:15p.m.


-----------------------------

"You're on in four minutes," someone told us.

Okay calm down. Deep breaths. Just moments before the concert and now I get nervous. Great.

I just don't know why but I have this feeling that something big is going to happen.


"C'mon sis, let's rock this place!" said Fernando physed out.

We went to the hallway, you can hear the fans going nuts. Getting that adrenaline rush feeling. Even with our headphones on you can still hear them. We got into our huddle.

"Okay dudes, let's make this our best one yet! Let's give them a concert that they will never forget. We can do this guys because," we started chanting our usual chant that is one of our songs, "we were born for this, we were born for this, we were born for this!" we all pulled away and headed to where we had to enter from.

"I'm nervous!"

"You're always nervous. You'll be great as usual." David said. I smiled at him as a thank you.

Let's do this.

--------------------------

[Jackson]

--------------------------

I was feeling multiples of things. Anger, annoyance, happiness, excitement, and nervousness. Anger because we didn't have time to go to the before meet and greet. Annoyance at Nikki and Kristine because they wanted to check out the malls that we passed on the ride here, which deprived us of the meet and greet. Happiness because we got in early enough to stand at the front, somewhat in the middle. Excitement because the show is about to start. And finally, nervousness because it's only a matter of time until I get to speak to Regine.

"You really need to relax. We're at a concert, a rock concert. This is a good time to just relax and not think about work," Taylor said.

For him being only sixteen he's pretty smart.

"Okay I will."

"How come there are no seat?!"

You'd think that a grown man wouldn't complain about this, but no Kellan does.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe? Comment? Ideas?