Status: Active

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Hope

[Regine]

August 12. Backstage. 10:51p.m.


----------------------------

Right now everybody which meaning the band and our whole crew were partying backstage. Everybody was jumping up and down everybody was so happy that the whole tour was a success.

I remember a couple of minutes ago David supposedly the 'shy quiet serious' one was yelling the loudest out of all of us. He even threw his opened water bottle on the ground, that spilled water all over and he slid on it. Of course we all just had to try it. When Fernando triedto slide he was the last one in the band to try it, so when he did, he just stayed on the floor he didn't even move. He was so embarrassed. But we grabbed his hands made him slide.

Even trough all of the excitement, I thought about him. Text Him, him, him! Jackson. I learned his name during the concert.

*Flashback*

"Okay people it's time!" I heard Alex yell to the crowd. I wasn't at the stage but I could tell some people had confused faces. I was currently backstage trying to make myself look somewhat presentable. My eyeliner was sweated off the first half of the concert was intense. I took a big drink of water and I went back to the stage.

"If you guys have been in a concert with us on this tour, you'd know what we were talking about," I heard Fernando say.

"For those of you who don't know. This is the part of the concert when Regine picks out one guy so he could come up on the stage so she can sing to him," David said. Right after he said I heard a loud set of cheers. I got back to the stage and even more cheers came.

"Reggie you ready?" Fernando asked me. I glared at him I didn't like the nickname Reggie for me. I nodded. I didn't need to look through the crowd, I already knew who I wanted to pick. I jumped up to the space between the stage and the crowd. The space was big enough so the crowd can't touch me.

I was looking through the crowd while walking to my left. Then I saw him. Whatever his name is. I kept walking because my brothers said that he had to stand out in someway or they just think that I'm picking someone cause of their cuteness.

Right after I passed his group that I heard a lot of cheers coming from them. I twirled really quickly facing them. They were all pointing at Mr. Greek God and saying 'over here' or 'pick him'. He was probably the biggest fan out of all of them. Sweet. I headed toward him. I looked up at him, he is really tall while me being chipmunk sized. Great. I thought sarcastically. Up close his eyes were mesmerizing and he certainly looks like a Greek god.

"Hi," I said to him casually. He shook his head like he snapped out of something.

"H-hi," He said that I can barely hear him through the crowd so I stepped closer.

"Do you wanna come up to the stage?" Please say yes! Please say yes! He froze. Did he not want to come?

"S-sure," he said again quietly, looking at the ground. Yay! He said sure! I thought very happy but of course I kept a normal face.

"Bruce!" I called our body guard so he can get him, "I choose this guy!" I yelled pointing at him. I looked back at him he was still looking at the ground, "Mr. Greek God!" I yelled out loud. I couldn't believe I just yelled that. For once in my life I controlled my blushing. I saw his face turning red. I smirked a little. Oh! He didn't not want to come up, he's shy! Aw! I went back up the stage bumping into Fernando.

"Mr. Greek God?" he asked almost laughing.

"I really said that? Out loud?" I asked embarrassed.

"Yea," he said chuckling. "You might want to stop blushing now, cause here he comes." He went back to his drums.

I took a couple of deep breaths and went to my mike. He coming over my way but walking slowly. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him toward my mike.

"Found someone!" I said to the mike. The crowd was still cheering. "What's your name?" I asked him, pointing the mike at him.

"J-Jackson," he stuttered. Wow Jackson's really nervous. Jackson that names suits him. I wonder what it means. Focus Regine! Don't make him nervous!

"Well J-Jackson," I said trying to make a joke. That's a stupid joke! I criticized myself. "Is it okay if I sing a song for you?" I pointed the mike at him but he just nodded his head. I sat down at the edge of the stage legs crossed. He sat down. "This song is for my one and only. Do you think that you can be that person?" He loosened up a little and looked at my eyes.

"Probably," he said, not being shy anymore.

"Maybe. Who knows?" I asked giggling. "This song is called 'Adore'." My brothers started playing. For me the chorus of the song stood out the most.

If I Let You Love Me
Be The One Adored
Would You Go All The Way
To Be The One I'm Looking For


Because for some reason a part of me wanted him to do that. Weird, much? I don't even know him, just his name. When the song ended I gave him a hug. He was so warm.

"Hopefully I'll see you soon," he said, but he said it in a knowing way for some reason. Me too.

*Flashback End*

Hopefully I'll see him soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?