Status: Active

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Hope

[Regine]

August 12. Backstage. 10:51p.m.


-------------------------

Hopefully I’ll see him soon.

Why couldn’t I shake these thoughts from my head? That was probably the last time I’ll ever see him. I continued dancing with my brothers; I have to get my mind off of him.

Right now we were all gathered together in a circle and someone would go up and do a crazy dance. Fernando pulled me, Alex, and David in a circle and we all looked like a bunch of idiots. Our dance was some kind of Irish jig. Haha, ‘jig’, funny word. Anyway, while we were dancing and I spinning around while still doing the dance, what I noticed I just couldn’t believe.

Jackson was there. Jackson! And the rest of the people that he was with! They were watching me and my brothers’ act like idiots! I was completely embarrassed but I was having fun so I just pretended that I never noticed them. Well I got what I wanted, but why did I have to see him now? When I’m acting like a…doofus!

Just a couple of minutes later we all calmed down and went to our own business. I noticed that Jackson and the people that he’s with were coming toward us.

Okay Regine RELAX! You can do this! Just pretend that you never called him a Greek God right in front of his face. And that you acted like a complete idiot right in front of him!

Okay fine! Jeez! You know you’re really mean!

I’m you, you idiot.

Still! Oh my God here he comes. What do I say?

I got nothing.

Thanks a lot brain!


I looked around me and noticed that my brothers weren’t near me anymore. I was about to call them but Jackson and his friends were already in front of me. Jackson was about to say anything but this really tall guy said something first.

“Hi!” He is huge, but not the fat kind of huge, the muscle-y kind.

“I’m Kellan.”

“Hi I’m Regine,” I said smiling.

He continued, “This is Kristen, Nikki, Taylor, Rob, Peter, Elizabeth and of course you know Jackson.” He pointed to every one of them. I didn’t know what to say so I just waved at them.

“We are actually here to talk about a movie role.” Peter said.

“For who?” I asked dumbly.

“You,” he said chuckling.

“Oh!”

You are so stupid.

Like I thought before you are really mean!


“Umm…well I can’t talk right now because me and my brothers have a meet and greet so can you guys come to this hotel and room around an hour from now?” I asked writing it down.

“Sure” One of them said. I didn’t look up.

“Wait. How can know for sure that this movie thing is legit and not just something for you guys to know where I’m staying?”

They all laughed for some reason. Then Peter said, “Here is the director’s card and the script of the entire movie we were gonna ask you to be a part of.”

“Okay!” That was good enough for me. “See you guys soon!”

***

“What’s that?” My brothers said from behind me. We finished the meet and greet early and back in our hotel room.

“The movie script that I was offered.”

“What’s the movie called?” they all said at the same time again.

Do they rehearse this or something?

“I don't know.”

“You took a movie role without even knowing what’s it called?”

“Yup!”

“Do you know your character’s name?”

“No.”

“Do you know the setting?”

“No.”

“Do you even know what it’s about?”

“No,” They all just stared at me. “Don’t look at me like that; I haven’t even said yes, they’re coming over to discuss it.”

“You invited complete strangers over here?!”

“No, I’m not stupid! Jackson’s with them.” They all stared at each other then back at me.

“Jackson? The one that you sang to this night; Jackson?” David asked. I nodded.

“The really short one; Jackson?” Alex asked. I rolled my eyes and nodded once again.

Of course he’d be short to them, they’re taller than six feet!

“The ‘Mr. Greek God’; Jackson?” Fernando asked smirking. Throwing a pillow at him can really wipe the smirk off his face.

“Okay they can come but we have to be there,” David deciding since he is the oldest. I nodded. I didn’t really want them to be there, its not that I don’t love them or anything, they just start bragging on the things that I did, like very proud parents.

“Okay they should be here in about twenty minutes so you guys just do whatever you guys usually do until they come.”

“Okay. Where’s the donuts?!” Fernando asked while running to the kitchen. David and Alex went to the kitchen too, we love to eat.

I’d usually eat with them but I wanted to look professional for them.

Meaning I wanted to look good for Jackson, so I brushed my teeth to make sure my breath is minty fresh and not chicken-y because we just had to stop at Micky D’s, did my hair a little, and fixed my makeup. As if on cue there was a knock at the door.

As I was opening the door I could tell that one of my brothers was behind me. All of them were there plus someone new.

“Hi, I’m Regine,” I introduced myself immediately.

“I’m Catherine, the director if the movie,” She said smiling.

She seems nice.

“And I’m Alex, one of Regine’s protective older brothers,” He said shaking Catherine’s hand but looking at the guys.

“Please come in.” I said opening the door wider. “David, Fernando they’re here!”

They all sat on the couch and me and Alex sat on the couch across from them, waiting for David and Fernando.

I was about to say something then I heard Fernando behind me say “Who ate the last donut?!”

I turned around; all of my brothers were looking at me. “You ate the first eleven!” I said to Fernando.

“We can get more donuts tomorrow, I think we have some leftover brownies in the microwave,” I said to him.

“It’s not the same,” Fernando said frowning, “but, I’ll worry ‘bout that later,” he finished noticing that they were staring at us. Both of them sat on the couch. We were all sitting properly, we knew that some director’s doesn’t like to mess around. Catherine must have noticed that because she said “You don’t have to be so proper.”

“Okay,” We all said putting our feet on the table and slouching. If someone says something like that, to us, they’re telling us to just be ourselves.

“Have you ever acted before?” Catherine asked getting straight to business.

I opened my mouth to speak but my brothers spoke for me. “Yes she has. She’s acted in Transformers, Step Up 2, and a lot more.”

“Okay, are you interested in taking part of this movie?”

I tried to speak again but my brothers had an answer for me. “Well-”

“Guys,” I cut them off, “Can I speak please?”

“Oh,” they looked embarrassed, “sure.”

“I just have a couple of questions um…what’s the movie called?”

“Twilight.”

Twilight. Twilight, where have I heard that before?

“What is it about?”

“A human and a vampire fall in a forbidden love.”

Where have I heard that plot before? ...a book? Yeah!

“Umm…is it like a movie from a book.?”

“Yes. Have you read it before?”

“Yeah, man, I have!” I said smiling. They all smiled too. I had my little kid in a candy shop smile. “That’s awesome!”

“We just have to see if you’re perfect to play Alice.”

“Alice! She’s my favorite!” It’s a good thing that I was sitting down, my legs basically turn to jelly if I get an offer that’s awesome!

“Okay we can do a scene now, like an audition, have you read the script yet?”

I looked at all of them, “Maybe.”

They all laughed. “We’ll can you learn a scene in under two minutes?”

“Uhuh!” That’s easy!

“Scene 14, it’s when Bella meets the Cullens.”

“Okay.”

I come in the scene all happy right after Bella says her line, I say ‘Hi Bella’, jump down from a tree.

Jump down from a tree? That’s awesome!

Focus Regine!

Fine.

I introduce myself, hug her, tell her she smells good, that we’re gonna be good friends, tell Jasper that he won’t hurt her and that I’ll see her soon. Easy enough.


“Ready?” Catherine asked. I looked up and nodded. “Kristen is playing Bella, Rob is playing Edward and Jackson is playing Jasper,” I nodded once again. We all got into place. Inside I was bursting with happiness!

Jackson’s my husband! Jackson’s my husband!

Not in real life!

Ignoring you.


“Action!”

***

I got the part. Yay! Right now everybody had to go back to the set I was leaving tomorrow. And my brothers were coming with me! Don’t know if that’s good or bad yet.

*Flashback*

“That was an amazing concert, probably the best one I’ve ever seen,” Jackson said.

“That means probably you’ve never been to a Michael Jackson Concert,” I said giggling a little bit “but thank you.”

“So I’ll see you soon,” he said kissing me on the cheek.

“Yeah. See you soon.” I said getting in the hotel; I did not want him to see me blush.

I got in I saw my brothers, although this time they looked angry.

“We saw what he tried to do.” Fernando said.

“What?”

“Don’t play dumb he tried to kiss you on your lips! We saw through the peephole!” said Alex.

“No he didn’t he kissed me on the cheek that doesn’t mean anything.” A kiss on the cheek really doesn’t mean any thing to me, but that doesn’t mean that it didn’t make me happy.

“No. He was aiming for your mouth but he missed, so he settled for your cheek!”

“Guys-”

“Just don’t hang around him so much, we don’t like him.”

I sighed and went to my room.

Hopefully I can change their mind.

*Flashback End*
♠ ♠ ♠
Have you seen an MJ concert? It's amazing!