Status: Currently On Hiatus Until Further Notice .

I've Got A Secret

A Welcome Home Gift

****Jade's P.O.V****

We had finally made it back home. Jordy and Max headed into their part of the house, while Craig and I walked up to our part. It had been a long day, Craig was well and truly out of it by the time we reached the door.

"Craig, Honey. You need to go straight to sleep, you look like shit" I said helping him through the door.

"Nice to know I look like shit" Craig replied. I looked up at him, shocked. "You know what I meant" I added. Craig just nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Off to bed with you" I smiled, kicking Craig on the ass. He didn't bother retaliating, he was just too tired. Plus he knew that he wouldn't win.

I walked over to where Craig had dropped his bag, and picked it up; heading towards the laundry. I shoved all his clothes in the machine and turned the device on. Craig may have washed his clothes, but they still smelt funny. While I was there I folded up some of my washing, before heading over to my bedroom. I quietly pushed open the door, and found that my bed was empty. Not taking any notice I walked over to my closet and started to put my stuff away.

When out of no where, I got pulled off my feet and onto the bed.

"Woah, what the fuck!" I yelled, as I was flung onto the bed. Once my head had stopped spinning, I looked around to see Craig laughing his ass off.

"You ass!" I yelled again, throwing a pillow that hit him in the face.

"Bitch! That was my face" Craig responded, by throwing one back at me. His pillow landed on the other side of the bed, which made me laugh.

"Dude, you can't throw for shit' I laughed. Craig looked at me and pouted. God knows how cute he is when he does that.

"Aww, baby. Come here" I said as I got off the bed, and walked over to where he was sitting on the floor. I held my arms out and Craig leaned into them. I sighed, letting a breath out. Craig lifted his head and our eyes met. His deep brown eyes, made me want to melt. I continued staring into his eyes, when

Craig leaned forward and crashed his lips into mine. It was a sudden shock, but I soon got over it; as my lips responded to his. He started to stand up, pulling me with him. He pushed me onto the bed, our lips not breaking apart. Craig climbed on top of me so he was sitting on my hips. My hands automatically flew to the hem of his shirt, and began tugging it of his body. Our kiss broke, but within seconds we were at it again. I brushed my fingers across his back, as I let out a small moan. That got Craig excited. He started unbuttoning my shirt and threw it to the floor, exposing my pale skin. I broke the kiss to get my breath taking this opportunity to look at Craig's body.

"God I missed you so fucking much!" I said, my hands tracing the tattoo on his right arm.

"I missed you Jade. It was way too fucking long" Craig replied, brushing the skin on my stomach; giving my butterflies.

"Baby, I love you" I whispered as I placed my lips on his neck. I kissed all the way to his sweet spot, causing Craig to let out a moan. I continued kissing him and I kept making him moan.

"Jade" Craig moaned. I stopped kissing him, but I left my lips hovering just over his skin; so that my warm breath was hitting him.

"Craig, I want you now" I moaned, rubbing my hands at the top of his boxers. Without hesitation, Craig put his lips back to mine and started undoing my bra.

I moved my arms as he pulled my bra away and disposed of it on the floor. I felt one of Craig's warm hands on my breast, grasping it softly. A moan slipped from my mouth as Craig continued. I started to unbutton my jeans, before Craig took over, he pulled them down to my knee's and once they were gone he started kissing up my left leg. Craig's fingers traced the tattoo that went from my foot to my knee. This was a new edition to my collection that Craig had not seen.

Until now.

"Fuck Jade, that is sick!" Craig mumbled, whilst he was still kissing my leg.

"I'm glad you like it baby" I replied, my hands reaching out for him.

"I love it" Craig added, and he moved up. Kissing me all the way to the top of my boy-shorts. My hands found his shoulders, as I tried to pull him towards me. It was no use, Craig was to distracted by my body to notice that I was trying.

"Craig" I moaned, as he looked up at me. I took this opportunity and leaned forward crashing my lips into his. My tongue slipped into his mouth, and the kiss carried on. By now, Craig was lying on top of me, and I could feel his hardened dick against my thigh. I smiled into the kiss. My hand moving away from his neck and down to the elastic on his boxers. Not even breaking the kiss, I slid my hand inside and took hold of his erection. Craig moaned as I started rubbing him.

"Someones glad to be home" I whispered into his ear. My pace quickened, causing Craig to moan again.

"Fuck Jade!" Craig moaned, his hands taking hold of my boobs. I moaned as I felt my lower section respond to him. I so wanted Craig inside me now.

"Craig! Fuck I want you now!" I screamed, ripping off his boxers, and Craig pulled off my shorts.

Craig was about to enter me, but hesitated. He looked at me, as if to say 'Should I get a condom?'. But I just shook my head. I wanted him now, no delays.

I felt Craig push his dick inside me. It did hurt slightly, as I haven't had sex since he left. But I knocked that to the side, as I felt pleasure wash over me. Once Craig was inside me, he started pulling back out. I looked at him wide eyed, only to notice a smirk on his lips. He winked at me before ramming back inside me. Hard.

"FUCK!" I yelled.

"Jade!" Craig moaned as he sped up his pace. My hands pulled his face closer to mine, as I attached my lips to his. I moaned into the kiss and my hands ran up and down his back.

"Fuck Craig!" I moaned again. Causing Craig to increase his speed. I could feel that I was getting close, my walls were starting to tighten around Craig.

Craig noticed too, because he placed his hands tightly on my hips and continued. "Fuck Jade! I'm so close!" Craig moaned, leaning down to kiss me. I nodded as my tongue entered his mouth.

It wasn't much longer until Craig yelled out. "JADE!" I moaned and pulled Craig closer as we came at the same time. Our breathing was heavy and rough, as we rode out our orgasm. Our bodies were shining in the light, from the sweat.

"Fuck Jade! That was amazing" Craig said, as he pulled out of me; causing me to let out a small moan.

"More than amazing. That was incredible Craig!" I smiled, leaning over and kissing him again.

"You are amazing Jade. I love you" Craig said, as we parted.

"I know" I smirked. "Now I really think that you should get some sleep" I informed him.

"Yeah, I'm fuckin' tired as!" Craig laughed.

"Goodnight honey" I whispered, as Craig's arms wrapped around me. Pulling me into his chest.

"Goodnight baby, and thanks for the welcome home gift" Craig replied as he drifted off to sleep.

I smiled to myself, and I too, started drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
One Of My First Sex Scenes!
I Think It Was Okay..

Comments = LOVE!!
<3