Status: Currently On Hiatus Until Further Notice .

I've Got A Secret

What Are You Doing On The Ground?

***********Jordy's P.O.V.*********************

I woke up and glanced over at the clock. It was only three o'clock in the afternoon, I was hungry. I looked over at Max, he was still snoring his head off. I didn't want to wake him. I gently moved across the bed and pulled the covers back, exposing my skin to the cool air. A shiver escaped my lips as I pulled on my trackies.

I walked out of our bedroom and into the kitchen, I looked through the fridge and grabbed out some fruit salad, I spooned it into a bowl and headed to the couch. I turned the T.V. on and kept the volume down. I didn't want to wake up Max. I flicked through the channels before stopping on 'American Chopper' I liked this show, the amount of fights that they have is hilarious to me. But I was really interested in the bikes, the amount of work that goes into them; and then the finished product is astounding.

I sat watching the show for a while. before I herd a crash coming from our bedroom. I got to my feet and ran to the room. I looked all around and saw Max sitting on the floor.

"Max, what are you doing on the ground?" I asked, walking around to help him up.

"I don't really know, I just kind of; got here" Max replied, placing his hands on my shoulder, as I attempted to lift him.

"Gosh Max, what have you been eating?" I asked, over-exaggerating on how heavy he was. Max looked at me funny and sighed. I smiled at him as I placed him on the bed.

"I could have got up myself you know" Max commented, pulling me onto his lap. He wrapped his hands around my waist, and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I know, but you are still half asleep love" I said, leaning around and kissing him on the cheek.

"Fair enough. What were you doing? I woke up and you were gone" Max sighed, holding me tighter.

"I was hungry, so I went and got food. Also I was watching 'American Chopper' before I herd this crash, and came in to find you on the floor" I replied, resting my hands on his. I let out a small laugh as I lent my head back against Max.

"Oh, cause I do recall that you said you would be here when I woke up; and well. You weren't" Max said. I turned around again to see Max looking at me, like he was a lost child; I could have sworn he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't want to wake you with my grumbling stomach" I said, very innocently.

"I will let it go this once, just don't do it again" Max tried to say, in a really serious tone. That just made me laugh, I was laughing so hard that if Max hadn't been holding me; I would have fallen off the bed.

Before I could get to carried away with my laughter, Max spun me around and attached his lips to mine. I stopped laughing instantly and returned the kiss.

This is why I loved Max, he always had the knack of making me melt on the spot. We continued with our kiss, and Max started to move his way down my neck and my collar bone.

We had moved so that I was lying on the bed and Max, was sitting on my hips. Max deepened the kiss, making me moan out his name. Max replied, by placing his hand on the back of my neck; and another hand on the side of my face. Max pulled away to get his breath and I moved my lips down his chin, and along his neck.

"Jordy" Max moaned, as I places baby kisses all along his jaw line. I ignored him and continued, placing them all the way down his chest.

"Jordy" Max said, as he pulled my face up to his lips. I let him lead me, and I placed a kiss on his lips.

We were just getting back into our kiss when the door bell rung. Max and I groaned as he placed another kiss on my lips before getting up to get the door.

Once Max was out the door, I got off the bed and flicked the blanket. I figured that we were both up now, so I may as well clean up the room. After I did that, I walked out to see Max standing at the door. I quietly crept up behind him and placed my hands on his hips. I felt Max's hands rest on mine as I looked out the door. I saw a rally tall guy standing there looking at me. I blinked and tightened my grip on Max.

"Max?" I asked, still looking at the man who was at our door. Max huffed and patted my hands.

"Jordy, go take a seat on the couch. I will be over in a minute" I nodded, kissing his shoulder and walked to the couch. I turned up the volume on the T.V. and started watching 'American Chopper' again. I wasn't paying any attention to Max and the scary dude at the door. Suddenly there was a loud bang and Max walked into the lounge, mumbling something under his breath.

"Max, baby are you okay?" I asked, as Max took a seat next to me. He just nodded and pulled me into his side. I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, and nestled my face in the crook of his neck. We sat like this for what seemed like hours, until Max shifted his position on the couch. My eyes opened and I looked around, my gaze finally landing on Max's face. I smiled and lent in to kiss him.

"Jordy?" Max asked after we kissed. "Yeah?" I answered, looking up into his eyes.

"I.. I want to ask you something.." Max mumbled, I sat up and held his hand.

"Yes? Wait, Max what was that guy doing at the door?" I asked, picking up the remote and hitting the power button. I turned back to Max and he had a strange look on his face.

"Uh, that was nothing. Don't worry about it" Max replied, a little too quickly. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head.

"Are you sure? That didn't seem like nothing, Max" I said, picking up a pillow and holding it to my stomach. Max was worrying me. I didn't know what the guy was doing at our house, but I had a really bad feeling about him.

"Yes, I'm sure. Now get your ass over here and kiss me" Max ordered, with a grin on his face. I smiled and threw the pillow across the room, before jumping on Max and crashing my lips into his.

"I love you Jordy. Forever and always" Max mumbled, in between breaths.

"I love you too Max. Forever" I replied. "What is it you wanted to ask me?" I asked, pulling away and resting my head on his chest.

"Never mind, it can wait" Max replied kissing the top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, It's Kind Of Short, But It Is An Update!

Character Profile Up For the Creepy Guy.

Comments Please!!