Status: kinda slow updates :/ im tryin to find the time to post C:

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Chapter 1

Walking into the theater was torture. Going to see some stupid unicorn movie witgh my 7 year old sister was NOT what i was wanting to do with my time today. After spending almost 20 bucks of MY on popcorn and snacks, my sister drags me to the middle of the theature insted of the very back were me and friends would sit. We sit down and i prop my head on my hand, waiting for the "Best Movie Ever!" (as my sister calls it) to start. While the perviews start, i slide my headphones over my ears and drowned everything out with a bit of My Chemical Romance
Right as the song Dead ends, i find myself slipping into a world of screaming...

~

"HAHA!! You can't get me!" a voice screamed as it went passed me.
"Dammit Iero! Stop goofin' around and get your skinny ass back here!" yelled a deeper voice. I tryed to open my eyes but couldn't; there was something over my face, and someone was aplying pressure. Barley able to breathe, I rolled over and tryed punching the person in the face. Luckly, my fist connected with something.
"OH FUCK!!!!!! SHE PUNCHED ME IN THE DICK!!!!" screamed/moaned the first voice. The room around me burst into a laughing fit. I pulled the object off my face to find it was just a pillow...with a shoe on it. Confused i sat up and looked around the roon. There were five people total. I reconized them to be My Chemical Romance...just in teen form. I also realalized the i was the one who punched Fank in the dick while Bob was chasing him around the couch. Bob, still laughing, came over and high fived me. I looked futher past him and watched as yound Mikey and Ray played what looked like Call Of Duty. Gerard, walking over with a huge bowl of popcorn in hand, ploped down on my lap with a laugh. Still wondering what was going on, i pushed him off me, making him fall onto Frank, who was still holding himself.
"Awwww Toro 2...do you need to take another nap?" played Gerard, who was shoving his face with popcorn. Not knowing what to do, i just sat there, watching all of them.
After Ray lost of the 8th time, he gave up and sat down next to me.
"Eh, I don't know how that kid gets so good that these freaking video games! i mean, were does he find the time for all of this?" he laughed, turning to me. Not knowing what to say, i just shrugged my sholders. Comfustion crossed his face.
"Whats wrong little sis? You usualy would go on and on about how much of a nerd Mikey is. Are you feeling ok?"
"Um yeah I'm fine i guess....well i mean I'm just confused right now" I couldn't understand why i was here and how in the hell am I Ray Toro's 'little sis'?
"Oh...I know whats going on. So you don't know were you are and you dont know who we are?" he asked.
"No i know who you guys are...its just everywere else I'm drawing a blank." I half smiled. Ray took a deep breath and told me about my accident...
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so new story...got the ideo from a paper i wrote back in 8th grate about a girl the woke up at a fall out boy consert lol
leave comments if u either: hate/like/love it
<3
ZomB