Status: kinda slow updates :/ im tryin to find the time to post C:

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Chapter 4

Yellow and white was everywhere. I sat up off the floor and found that everyone was still sleep. I walked into the kitchen to start some coffee. Mikey soon walked in, hair sticking up in every direction. I giggled as he kissed my cheek. I pored a mug for each of us and too a sip.
"Well this is a good morning so far. Ho did you sleep?" Mikey asked, drinking his coffee. I shrugged.
"You know. Falling asleep and waking up to popcorn can make a girl happy." we both laughed. Ray walked in, a scared look on his face,
"Don’t go out there," he shuddered. Me and Mikey shared a quick glance and ran out to see. Because I beat him out to the living room, i was the first to scream in horror. Gerard was standing with his pants down laughing. I turned and buried my face into Mikey's chest. Ray came in, highfiving Gerard and Frank. Frank took a picture on his phone and seconds later Gerard’s dick was on my screen. My phone buzzed again with another message from Max.
-12:20 how is my fav person 2day lol- greendino
I smiled, knowing which 'greendino' I was talking to
-12:20 just wakin up to this- toro 2. I sent with the picture frank just sent to me. Less than 5 minutes later, Max burst through the door, a look of shock on his face.
"What the hell kind of party did i miss last night?!" he asked, staring at Gerard while he pulled up this pants. We all laughed while he glanced at all out us, still shocked. Bob, now awake from all the laughing, came over and punched Max on the shoulder. "Why the hell are you in my house at...12:23?" Bob yawned.
"Aw Im sorry Bobert! Did I wake you from you beauty sleep?" Max laughed, dodging another punch from Bob. I laughed then took a few more sips from my coffee before it was stole by Max.
"So you got the beer covered for tonight?" Frank asked. Max nodded and said not to worried.
"Woh, beer for what?" I asked, confused. Was there an event that I wasnt told about?
"What? You didn’t get my text yesterday?" I grabbed my phone and searched my inbox and say I did have an unread message.
-10:43 yo gr8t news! ETF+MCR r goin on tour! –greendino
I looked back up at Max. "Oh my god you guys! This is great!" I smiled and hugged both of them.
"Yeah and tonight we are gonna PARTAY!" Frank yelled highfiving Max.
"So when does this 'partay' start?" i asked, seeing that it was now 12:30.
"Well Im thinking everyone can get here at 6:30/7ish...does that give the princess enough time to get all pretty?" Max said, batting his eyes at me.
"Har har Green. You and I both know that it takes you longer to get ready!" I stuck my tongue out at him and walked my way to my bathroom.
~One Shower Later~
I rapped a towel around me and walked out into our room to see Mikey lying on the bed, reading some comic book. I walked over to the dressier and opened the bottom drawer; but in order to do so, I had to bend over. While looking for something decent, Mikey wolf whistled at me. I turned and winked making him laugh. I grabbed some random cloths and changed, earning another whistle from my audience. Seconds later, a pair of pale arms rapped around me and Mikey kissed my neck.
"Aw, why did you have to put the cloths one?" He mumbled into my neck, his warm breath making me tremble. He turned me around to kiss me. I felt my back being pressed up against the wall.
"EW! GOD GET A ROOM!" Gerard screamed from behind us. I glanced over Mikey’s shoulder.
"Um, we are in our room! You just don’t know how to knock!" I smiled, pulling Mikey’s lips back to mine. A Few seconds later, Frank walked in.
"I WANNA MAKEOUT WITH SOMEONE!" He yelled making me and Mikey crack up.
"Well then come get some sugar!" Gerard yelled, running after Frank.
"Ok! If you want to do that, GO AWAY!" I laughed. After the love birds left, i pushed Mikey into the bathroom, telling him I will have no stinky boys kissing me.
"Okay mom," he laughed and closed the door. I walked out to the living room to only find Bob, who was playing the Xbox again. I plopped down next to him.
"I wish I could play these shooting games." I sighed.
"Well have you even tried?" Bob asked, never taking his eyes from the screen. I thought a minute.
"You know, I never really have. I just thought I would suck!” I laughed at myself, Bob joining in. He handed me the other controller.
"Here. I'll teach you" he smiled. He started up a match between me and him. "Ok here is the button to shoot, change guns, aim, crouch, grenade, move, look around...you got it?" he asked, smiling once more. I nodded, hopping I could remember it all. "Don’t worry, I'll take it easy on you" He laughed as the match began. As we both ran around trying to find each other, he said that the basic object of the game was to kill each other. I smiled; I could see him on my half of the screen. I aimed and shot. I laughed, getting a head shot on my first try.
"Wha-wait what?! I didn’t even see you!" he whined.
"I guess Im just that great" I laughed again after Bob spawned and ran off looking for me. Of coarse, what Bob didn’t realize was that i was right behind him.
"Hmmm what does this button do?" I wondered out loud, pressing a random button on the controller. My character sure enough shanked Bob right in the back, killing him instantly. Bobs jaw dropped.
"Ok that’s it! Im goin hardcore Nazi on you!" He yelled. After about a another half-hour of nonstop killing, everyone had gathered around to watch me kill Bob 17 more times and him only killing me twice (only from lucky grenades). After the last kill, everyone laughed at my 'skills'. I just laughed at Bob who was still throwing a fit because he just lost to 1. A girl and 2. Someone who just started playing. I walked back into me and Mikey's room and laid down. Just before i fell asleep, Mikey walked in, flipping off the lights and laid down next to me. He kissed me forehead and said goodnight as I fell asleep
♠ ♠ ♠
haha more up soon