‹ Prequel: Bitten
Status: Getting back on track.

Devotion and Desire

3 "A nightmare a nightmare!"

*******************
William’s POV

I ran my hands through my hair trying to get the dirt and shampoo out of my hair. The water felt rather nice. It had been awhile since I had a decent shower. I closed my eyes and leaned up. I let water hit my face and I sighed.

I leaned forward and my head rested against the cold tile. I focused on Lilly and I could see her moving through the house. She had a towel and she brushed past Pete. He smiled and started to follow her.

I was ready to gag. I hated when they were together. He didn’t deserve her. I growled and continued to watch. She went into the bathroom and he waltzed in after her. She started the water and he closed the door. She walked over to him and she pointed at the door. He pouted and she glared. He huffed and left. I laughed lightly.

She got undress and got in. Now I could go grab her now. Personally, I wouldn’t mind. Not one bit. I think I should go. I closed my eyes and I opened them I was behind her. I looked at her back. Her tattoo was still there. I leaned forward and caressed her side and pulled her close to me.

She giggled, “Pete! I said no.”

I wrapped my arms around her and she tilted her head to the side. I kissed across her neck and occasionally sucked. She moaned and her body arched. I closed my eyes and reopened them. We were back in my home. She was going to freak. I pulled away and smiled.

This was so easy. I reached over her and stopped the water. I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. She adjusted it while I grabbed myself one. I ignored my hair and wrapped it around my lower half.

I placed my hand over her eyes, “Pete? What are you doing?”

“Shhhh.”

I guided her out of my bathroom and into my bedroom. I stayed behind her and pressed my self against her. She tensed and I smiled. I leaned to her ear and spoke as softly as I could, “Don’t scream.”

I felt her heart rate jump up, “Beckett.”

“Welcome home.”

She wrapped the towel around her tighter and turned to face me, “Deciding to stay in one body now?”

“Of course. I have you where I want you so I don’t need anyone else.”

I went and got her some clothes. I handed them to her and she went into the bathroom. This was too sweet. I quickly got into clothes and she eventually came back out. She was pissed.

“What do you want from me?”

“A lot of things.”

She looked around the room, “Where are we?”

“A different Dandie home. One that no one knows about expect for a few Dandies. Though only working Dandies may enter.”

“Other words, Brendon can’t enter.”

“Right. It’s you and me.”

“Peachy!”

“I know.” I smirked and stepped forward.

Time to play.
*******************
♠ ♠ ♠
*******************
Thanks to: everyone…too long of a list

I think Shyla will like (d depends on what site you’re reading this) William in the shower lol

*******************