‹ Prequel: Bitten
Status: Getting back on track.

Devotion and Desire

5 Get my mind out of there

*****************
Lilly’s POV

“William! Let go of me!”

His fangs were buried in my arm and he was holding me down. Fuck! I think he might have hit and artery. Blood was practically forcing itself out of me and into his mouth. I continued to beat on his back.

He pulled away and I backed away from him holding my arm. I kept pressure on the wound trying to make it stop bleeding. He on the other hand was happy with himself. I wish I could kill him. I would have so much fun doing it.

He distracted me, “Why are you so perfect?”

I shrugged and ran for the letter opener. He caught me half way and pushed me backwards. I stumbled and fell to the ground. Oww! I stood up and tried again. No luck what so ever. He shook his head and pushed me back again, “You’re not getting it.”

“Oh come on! You’re no fun!”

“There are plenty of other things we can do for fun.”

I made a disgusted face, “Ewww. Don’t go there.”

He laughed, “I didn’t go there. You did.”

“So,” I shrugged, “What are we going to do now? And keep your mind out of the gutter.”

“Saying that to me make me think yours is already in there.”

“Dude, I wouldn’t touch you with a hundred foot pole.”

“So rude! After all we’ve been through. I personally think you didn’t mind my sick mind when I was in Brendon’s body.”

“I was tied to a bed! What could I do?”

“Mmmm,” His eyes closed like he was savoring the memory, “I will never forget that day. I will say you look wonderful bond.”

“You sick fuck!”

He rolled his eyes, “You enjoyed and you know it.”

“You…” I shook my head, “You think that you raping…”

He cut me off. “That is such a vile word. I was not “raping” you. I was making love to you.”

I faked puked, “You? Love? Yeah right. You wouldn’t know love if it smacked you in the face! You are incapable of loving anything other then power and yourself.”

He rolled his eyes, “Are you done?”

“Actually? No.”

I walked over to a wooded chair and knocked it over. I grabbed a leg and forced it down. It broke off and I turned to William. He wasn’t there. I looked around the room. Nothing. God! I hate when he does that!

I quickly walked over to the letter opener and picked it up. Ok, I feel a tad safer. He still didn’t show up. I held my arms up defensively and walked to a corner. Again, to make sure he doesn’t sneak up on me. I pressed my back against on of the walls and waited.

**********************
Pete’s POV

“You know something?”

I mumbled in return, “what?”

“I’m getting tired of William’s obsession over Lilly.”

Brendon cut over David’s remark, “You can say that again.”

“Seriously? What does he want?”

I looked over to David, “He wants to go into the sun.”

David bit his lip, “Then wouldn’t he want to kidnap me?”

I shook my head, “No you idiot! He can bargain her for it.”

David didn’t say anything after that. If he did I’d probably drive a stake into him. He was THE biggest idiot on the planet. Sometimes I wonder how he got through high school. Because he is seriously THICK!
*****************
♠ ♠ ♠
*****************
Thanks to all of you guys. You really make my day. So that’s why I write lol.

Shortness? Yes. Do I care? Not really.
*****************