‹ Prequel: Bitten
Status: Getting back on track.

Devotion and Desire

8 Sweet Tooth

*********************
Lilly’s POV

A few things? Ha right. There were more then a few things on this –oh my god is that what I think it is.Yes, it was.

I squealed.

I actually squealed!

I laughed at myself and went to the table. I saw a stuffed animal. It was a husky. I had my eye on it for weeks. I was going to buy it but never got the chance. Mostly because Pete was experience the sun.

I hugged it. I couldn’t help it. I was a kid at heart. I really was. I put the husky down and looked at the other things on the table. There were a few CDs. I could see C.J. from Push Play. It was underneath other CDs.

I rummaged through. Was William trying to charm his way into my heart or something?

Lame.

I grabbed one of the CDs and looked around. I saw a cd player on the vanity table and went over to it. Yeah, it was a little expensive looking but oh well. I put the cd in and music started to play.

“I feel good, cause its Saturday morning.”

The Secret Handshake can make anyone feel better.

I went back to the table and continued to go through crap. I found my phone. I grabbed it and tried to turn it on. Wouldn’t work. I opened the back and there was a piece of paper instead of my battery.

I pulled out the paper and place my phone on the table. I unfolded the paper and read the two words. “Nice try.” Oh I would love to show William a “nice try.” Oh how I hate him.

I bit my lip and placed his note down. He’s not even giving a chance to get out. So unfair! Yeah, yeah I know life is unfair but still. I thought he liked the chase.

“I do.” I looked over and I saw William sitting at the vanity table, “I prefer the chase to have limits.”

“So I’m the rat in a maze looking for the cheese?”

“No, I am. You’re the cheese.”

I rolled my eyes and picked up the husky again. I played with his ears and William stood up. He walked over to me and stood next to me. I looked up at him and he smiled lightly.

“You don’t want to be here do you?”

“You’re a genius William. The next Einstein if you ask me.”

“I’m not that horrible.”

“Oh really? You take my brother and then take me and let him go. Then you get to the point where he was to be turn to survive! A fucking vampire. You made him become a fucking vampire.”

“So?”

“William! You are a fucking-“

He was smiling. That bastard was smiling. That fucking bastard was smiling. Oh how I wish I could just kill him. It would make my life easier. Maybe afterwards the Dandies would just die out and I could live a normal life.

A normal boring life would be exactly what I want.

William backed away and left room. He knew I didn’t want anything to do with him. I needed to cool of anyways. If he had stayed I would have done something.

I looked back at the table and saw two small containers. I put the husky down and opened one of them. It had red gummy bears in them. He knew I liked them. He’s been spying on me!

I ate one and closed the container. I grabbed the other and opened it. I gasped and dropped it. It had an eye in it. I think a human eye but it was a little bit bigger. It had fallen out of the container and was on the floor.

My stomach was reaching my throat. The smell it gave off was horrible. It wasn’t strong but it smelled. I looked away.

“William!”

“Yes?”

“Get that out of here.”

“Get what?”

“You damn well know what.”

I looked at him and he looked at me suspiciously, “I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about.”

I pointed at the decaying object, “Your eye?”

He looked at where I was pointed, “That’s not mine.”

“Get rid of it!”

William rolled his eyes and walked over to it. He picked it up and placed it in the container it came in. He closed it and placed it back on the table.

“Happy now?”

“Yes.”
****************
♠ ♠ ♠
***********************
Hey guys, so sorry for the wait. First the ACT then no keyboard. Let me tell you how happy I was. -.-‘
Thanks to: catherine052897
I love this banner
Banner by: katielikesboys
Image
*********************