Kts Life Story

Katie Moves on

Kaite heard the comotion and came out of her office to David frantically running until he saw Kt. He stopped to chat. That friendly David~
"What happened?" Katie asked.
"Oh, ya know. Kyle being ... Just Kyle and all ..." he replied
"Meh"
"Oh! Speaking of Kyle, this lady named Roxy Foxy found a card of ours with WORDS in it!"
Katie froze up. "W-words? What words?"
"Oh, just an offensive limrick about hatign Kyle and his scanky mother. it was quite refreshing."
"Oh no! I wrote that limrick!" Katie squeaked, distressed.
"You did? Cool! It was awesome!"
"You think so?"
"Yeah! You rock ..."
"WON'T ROCK SO MUCH AFTER YOU'RE FIRED!" Suddenly, Just Kyle was in the conversation.
"F-fired?" Katie asked.
"Sir, I think you're over-reacting and maybe you should-"
"Enough of your kindness David! Go donate money to charity!!!" Just Kyle cut David off and turned to Kt.
"This is a BLANK INSIDE card company! Not a HEY LET'S TALK ABOUT KYLE BEHIND HIS BACK IN THE FORM OF CLEVERLY WRITTEN LIMRICKS card company!"
"Well ... that would be kind of hard to advertise ..." Katie said.
"It would ..." David added.
"Enough David! Go feed the homeless!" Just Kyle scolded a confused David.
"Am I supposed to be insulted b-"
"GO HELP AN OLD LADY CROSS THE STREET!" David considered this thought as well as the others.
Katie, infuriated by Kyle's Kyleness said, "Ya know what, Kyle? I don't need you! I don't need blank little folded pieces of paper! I don't need this office and I don't need your filthy money! I'm glad you fired me! In fact, I'm gonna go conquer some obscure land like ... like ..."
"Askaban?" David suggested.
"Yes! I will go and conquer Askaban! My only regret is not being around to watch the company sink into the ground, taking all it's employess with it!" She paused "Cept you, Dave."
Dave smiled and his teeth glistened. Cres twhite strips? No. David has natually sparkly teeth.
"Farewell my extremely tempermental and highly irking bossman, for tomorrow, I start a new! I am not afraid to keep on living! Iam not afriad to walk this world ... well ... you get the idea ..."
Katy collected her things, leaving wiht her head held high. Before entering the elevator she turned to Just Klye and said, "By the way, I also mentioned your scanky mother in the limrick ..." And with that she went to enter the elevator and take her dramatic leave.
But she tripped and dropped her lollipop from falling and/or breakign again. A fitting exit for dear Kt Kimlasca Malkuth INTHEFLESH.
Klye stood, steaming. David, trying to lighten the mood, said "Askaban. Ah. J.K. Rowling again. Didn't I tell you that the Endlandese writer's are jsut so-"
"Oh go save enviornment!"
And David did. But he's not the main character. Kt is.
So there.

*~*Epilouge*~*

So Kt ventured about, looking for Askaban. When she found it, the made her queen right on the spot and she rules over them for 85 and a half years.
But at the age of 23 she became bored with it and decided to try and understand what a homeless person felt like. So she lived in a box.
Now Katy beign the beautiful, fun and nice person she is, should've ahd no trouble getting people to put money in her cup. But there was a problem. She laughed at every odd-looking person who happened to walk by.Which did drive people away. I mean, seeing a homelss girl laughing hysterically about seemingly nothing would scare some people off.
But Katie had her laptop and MP3 and laptop as well as David to donate money every now and then. So life didn't suck.
It was better than working for a tempermental stapler-throwing who was brought into the world by some skank.
So Katie was happy, but then again she always is ...

*~*~*~*The End*~*~*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah it's over XD Now you know. Kt's life. Tragic.