Sick Little Games

Chapter 28

I awoke to someone gently pushing on my shoulder. I moved my hand to cover my face and they chuckled. When I opened my eyes I saw Jack had seated himself on the floor with his knees against his chest tight as he rested his head on them and started poking my forehead. I swatted his hand away when he went to poke my forehead for the tenth time. He gave me those adorable puppy dog eyes so I just poked his nose. After I poked his nose he very quickly nipped my finger lightly with his teeth.

“Ah! Let go of my finger!” I laughed lightly moving it from side to side to free my poor index finger.

“Never!” Jack replied, but it ended up sounding like ‘neber’.

“Ew! Jack’s having finger sex with his mouth and Case’s finger!!!” Alex shouted as he covered his face with his hands.

“Wanna join?” Jack joked as he opened his mouth and I quickly took my finger out wiping it on Jack’s shoulder.

“Why must you think everything we do is sexual?” I asked getting up and combing my hair with my fingers.

“Because I can and I have tons more jokes where that came from!” Alex answered sticking his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes and went over in the back lounge area with both Jack and Alex tailing quietly behind me. Rian and Zack were still sound asleep in their bunks.

I sat myself in front of the laptop that was already set up and ready to go. I clicked onto the internet as I looked at the time on the bottom.

“Its 4:05?!” I shouted and then both Alex and Jack shushed me.

“I thought we were leaving early plus I couldn’t go to bed last night.” Jack whined as he sat next to me and hung on me.

“Aw, well, all you needed was me in bed next to you!” I laughed and Jack nodded his head yes with a look of pervy-ness in his eyes.

“No that just would have kept him up even longer.” Alex mumbled rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet.

“Oh shut it go have sex with Lisa already!” I answered back sticking my tongue out. Alex I could tell was blushing madly as he swiftly looked down at his feet and I said “Or has that already been done?”

“No!” Alex gasped wide eyed “N-not yet. And why am I even telling you this? It’s my business!”

“Well with Case and I it’s our business” Jack smiled as I laughed and typed in the nearest airports name. Over the next half hour we spent laughing and looking for plane tickets to get me out of here. There was one and we immediately purchased it.

“Oh wait.” Jack slowly said after we had just bought the ticket.

“What?” I asked cocking my head to the side looking at him.

“We don’t have a printer to print the ticket!” Alex exclaimed and I slammed my head onto the table.

“Damnit!” I shouted then lifted my head “Then how the hell do I get my ticket?”

We searched the website and found a number to punch in on a machine they apparently had there that would give me my ticket. However my flight doesn’t leave until some time around seven and the airport was only a half hour away. We had some time to kill, but Jack had said that I would take forever in finding everything so now we were in that barrowed car. Alex wasn’t with us, but I did take about twenty minutes saying goodbye to him and hugging him. I also woke up Zack and Rian and hugged them while they were lying down, said goodbye, and let them go back to sleep.

“I’m going to miss everyone so much!” I sighed putting my feet up on the dashboard. Jack didn’t say anything and I was fine with that. I was sure he didn’t want me to leave let alone early. I’d keep in touch though I mean he was my boyfriend. I’ve never had a long distance relationship before, but with Jack I was sure we’d make it work. I was truly in love with him and nothing would stop me from being with him heck Jersey and Maryland weren’t that far from each other!

We finally arrived to the airport alive with chatter and people getting where they needed to be. Jack got a parking spot close to the front and we got out. He pulled my luggage out of the trunk and carried it for me. As we made our way around I was pretty sure I caught some teens staring at us. They most likely knew Jack better then me, but it was funny how he was causing so many people to stare and yet he didn’t seem to notice.

“Jack you’re so loved” I laughed as he looked at me a bit confused.

“Oh shit! I forgot my sunglasses didn’t I?” Jack sighed as he took his free hand and practically poked his eye out “Yep I forgot the darn things again.”

“People are staring at you mister!” I shouted waging a finger “I hope we don’t get stopped by a whole force of Jack fan girls!”

“Nah we won’t they are usually real shy,” Jack paused “some of them anyway.”

“What do you mean some of them anyway?” I asked suspiciously eyeing him.

“Aw nothing babe!” Jack smiled as he dangled his free arm around my shoulder.

“Mhm, sure, nothing.” I mumbled as I rolled my eyes and laughed.

We then went looking for this so called ticket machine and eventually found it after ten minutes. I got my ticket and was on my way to the right terminal with Jack. The airport was so big I didn’t know where to go if it wasn’t for Jack. Apparently he had, had to go on planes many times so he was familiar with airports unlike me. The last time I was on an airplane was when I was fourteen. I wasn’t nervous or anything I just had a feeling in my stomach because I had to say goodbye to Jack.

When we finally found the line that I had to get into to go to the terminal we stopped walking. My bags were checked in and now all I had to do was check myself in, wait for a few minutes (it was almost seven), and get on that plane.That was it I still needed to say goodbye to Jack though. So here we were standing around wanting to say something, but not having the words to say anything.

Jack still hadn’t said anything, but next thing I knew he was hugging me tightly and saying at last “Case I’m going to miss you so much.”

“You’ll be the number one thing on my mind I swear!” I laughed as I hugged back just as tight and buried my face in his shoulder. I think tears started to escape my eyes when Jack continued to murmur to me “I’m gonna miss you. I love you.”

“I love you too Jack.” I smiled as I backed up from the hug and grabbed his face. Jack instantly grabbed my wrists and brought them down as he cradled my face with one hand and kissed me passionately. Now tears really were falling out of my eyes as I kissed back trying to pour out all my heart to him. He brought his other hand up holding my other cheek and stroked circles on them with his thumbs. He slowly after awhile broke away giving me little pecks until his forehead was leaning on mine.

“I wish you were a Maryland girl.” He mumbled looking into my eyes.

“I wish you were a Jersey boy.” I laughed with a bright smile. We stood there for who knows how long in our own little bubble as people went whizzing by us. We were just there Jack holding my face and my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. The both of us must have looked like two kids very in love.

“Flight 34 A will be boarding in thirty minutes. Flight 34 A will be boarding in thirty minutes.” The voice on the loudspeaker repeated twice.

“That’s me.” I whispered sadly.

“I know.” Jack sighed closing his eyes for a few seconds then opening them again. He moved his hands from my face to my shoulders as he embraced me in a loving hug.

“I’ll see you Case.” Jack smiled as I replied with an “I hope you make that surprise visit to my house.”

I let go and winked at him as I ran off backward at first waving to the line. Then before I crashed into anyone I turned around and started walking toward the now short line.

“Babe!” Jack shouted at I turned around as the line advanced up “Don’t forget to email, tweet, text, call!”

I smiled sweetly and nodded a few times and waved goodbye again as Jack, hesitant to take his eyes off me, slowly turned glancing back again and again until he was no longer in view.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alas this is the end of Story 1 as you can tell :(
However a new begining is on the horizen.........
Check the sequal out now!
We've Got Unfinished Business

-Jagked (Sam)
I ♥ Comments