Status: Active

Of Rage And Love

Jimmy - known to his friends as the Jesus of Suburbia - is sick of life in Jingletown, USA. His step-father is an alcoholic and his mother is a pushover. He spends his days skipping school in the parking lot of the local 7/11 along with his best friend Tunny. A particularly heated argument at home provides the final straw, and along with Tunny and self-destructive young tag-along Christian, Jimmy escapes to the City.

There the boys' friendship is tested as they get introduced to the Underbelly, get on the wrong side of the law and meet a girl called Whatsername.

I don't own the characters of St Jimmy/Jesus of Suburbia, Whatsername, Tunny or anyone else you recognize from one of Green Day's concepts.
All I own is the plot.
  1. And Now You've Gotta Do The Time
    The last year and a half of my life spelt out in black and white, carefully ordered for easy reading
  2. Dreams Of Tomorrow
    They were a match made in Hell, in Jimmy's completely unbiased view.
  3. Don't Believe In Me
    He'd stopped trying to remind Brad that he wasn't a 'well-balanced' kind of person.
  4. No One Really Seems To Care
    Tunny's eyes widened, and through his rage Jimmy realised with a flash of horror that he'd just landed his friend in it.
  5. A Lonely Soul
    She pulled her lipstick out of her pocket and wrote underneath it in smaller, neater letters.
  6. The Graffiti In the Bathroom Stall
    His fevered scrawling was halted only when something red caught his eye.
  7. I Call It Blind Hatred
    "Jimmy please don't do anything stupid -!"
  8. Everyone's So Full Of Shit
    "Sounds like a plan, Batman."
  9. I'm Looking For Directions For Out Of This Place
    "Reasonable? Do you honestly think that's possible anymore?" He wasn't angry, which was worrying for the other two.
  10. And It's Time You Knew The Truth
    As he made his way into the house and up the stairs, a knot of panic and dread started to form in his stomach.
  11. In The Ditch That You Dug Yourself In
    “Then where is your home?”
  12. Born And Raised By Hypocrites
    "Oh, well it must be easy sittin' there all high and mighty - the king of shit mountain."
  13. And Mary-Jane, To Keep Me Insane
    "What do you want from me, Jimmy? I'm ***ing him."
  14. Dearly Beloved, Are You Listening?
    Tunny knew that, if he lied, Rach would see right through him. He was suddenly lost for words.
  15. I'm Taking All You Down With Me
    "Christmas... It's ***ing March, Christian."
  16. To Break From These Chains
    "Jimmy I do not wanna talk about it. I'm coming and that's that."
  17. My Beat Up Car
    "This conversation has yet to fill me with confidence, Jimmy." Ronnie admitted.
  18. I Leave Behind This Hurricane Of ***ing Lies
    "I'm on your case today because, as per usual, you're proving yourself to be an ungrateful little prick who thinks he's better than everyone else in this town."
  19. Throw Away My Past Mistakes
    "The Jesus Of Suburbia is... Jimmy if you're leaving Jingletown behind shouldn't you leave him behind, too? That was the persona you created so that you could rise above the scum of this town, wasn't it?"
  20. This Is The Dawning Of The Rest Of Our Lives
    "I've lost my faith."
  21. Dirty Floors And Sticky Tables
    “You’re trying to get a fifteen year old into my bar?”
  22. Stick Together
    “I’m not gonna find you dead on the streets in the morning because you’re inebriated, have nowhere to stay and get mugged and ***ed by some thug, am I?”
  23. Where the City Sleeps
    "The lady giveth and she taketh away..."