Not meant for each other

1 of 1

I can still remember how I felt when I first saw him, my word since then revolved around him, he was my life but to him I was nothing else than his little sister. He was always so protective of me, deep inside I hoped that it was because he had feelings for me. I hoped that one day he would realize that he loves me, so I stayed and watched him move from a girl to the other. His instability gave me courage to go on and keep hoping. Until the day that my world came crushing down, hearing him saying that he had found the one pained me more than any physical wound. Each and every word he said was an other stab to my chest. "I love her Billie" he said. "She is the one for me,the woman I wanna spend my life with, the mother of my children" He had dreamed a life with her, the life that I had dreamed of us. I thought about talking to him, telling him how much I loved him but I didn't like always I couldn't seem to find the courage to do it.

"Billie are you OK? Are you daydreaming?" Matt asked me
He was perfect in his suit, his happiness was evident. In less than an hour he would be married to the woman he loved and the man I loved would be married and I will have lost him forever.
"What? Oh I'm fine Matt" I told him with a fake smile plastered to my lips.
"Focus OK? I'm getting married here I need you kiddo"he said
"I am focused don't worry" I with I wasn't focused, that this day would pass quickly in hope that my poor heart could take it.
In the next few minuted Matt was at his place at the altar and waiting for his bride. The look on his face when the music started and she came in was priceless. He loved her, he really did and I had no part in his life. The ceremony started and the priest began. The bride was glowing from happiness and so was he and hen the "I do" part came. Matt said it and I knew that it was over forever. The man that I considered my soul mate, that I loved with every fiber of my being was someone else's husband. Tears threatened to spill from my eyed but I wouldn't let them fall, not in front of everybody. Cheers and claps were heard and in this noise I seized the chance an started running outside. I couldn't take it anymore! Once outside I let my tears fall freely. I couldn't put my mind around it. It was over, it was really over. How could I face him again? I couldn't stay any more, I had to leave. I ran to my car thanking God for having the keys on me. I started the engine and I was on my way to a new life, a life without him.

" Bye Matt we weren't made for each other after all."
♠ ♠ ♠
was i good or bad? please comment!