Live Fast, Die Young

Sneak Peek...

"Oli, what are you doing?" I asked breathing heavy as Oli pinned me against my bedroom wall. He trailed kisses down my neck and then past my collar bone. I tried to shove him away. But I was getting weak. His touches, gently running his fingers down my ribs, past my breast, to my neck, then back down. I felt my knees weaken as he pulled up my plaid uniform skirt, he started to stroke me in between my legs softly. I knew this was wrong, so wrong, words can't even explain. I tried to shove him away again, but he didn't budge on account he ways hundred pounds bigger than I and has a height of a giant compared to me.

"Oli....please...stop...we...can't." I pleaded with Oli as started to stroke me faster. I clench my legs together tightly, but he blocked them with his leg. He grabbed my butt and kept his thigh between my thighs, then he started to rub me against his thigh. I felt myself want to moan but I didn't. I grabbed Oli arm and dug my finger nails into them. He just stared at me as I felt my eyes want to close and I wanted to just give in.

"Come on Sly, I know yeh want it." he leaned over and whispered in my ear, seductively I shook my head rapidly as I knew deep down I did. I felt tears prick in the back of my eyes as I knew how wrong this was. Your not suppose to be acting this way with your step brother. Oli leaned in and pecked my lips, over, over, and over again, but never kissed me. He pulled his leg back and grabbed my hand. He started to kiss my hand, then my fingers, each finger, caressing gently. He looked up at me with his melting brown eyes and slowly lowered my hand. Next thing I know Oli flipped me around and had me pressed against the wall on my stomach. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed himself against me tightly, almost smothering me. I gasp as Oli ripped open my blouse and cupped my breast tightly. I moaned as he started to stroke my nipples softly and pinch them threw my laced bra. He continued to rub them as he started to rub himself against me, almost humping me. Then he started to rub lower and lower until he put his hand in between my legs. He lifted my skirt up, and shoved his whole hand in my underwear. I gasp as he rubbed his finger on my spot roughly. I bucked my knees together and I let out muffled moans that were starting increased with each rub.

He then removed his hand from my underwear and placed his hand in front of my face and huffed in my ear, "Well aren't we turned on." He said. He flipped me back around and spread my legs apart and placed himself between it. I shoved him away again as I seriously thought this was absurd and I feel so dirty, I pleaded again, "Please, Oli, lets not do this! We can't, this is wrong, so wrong!" He ignored me and unzip his pants and he started to rub himself against me, I moaned uncontrollably as I felt myself give in, I almost felt myself give in.

He pulled down my skirt and let it fall to the floor as he had no shirt already, we were half naked. He started to tug at my underwear, " Sly, I want yeh so bad..." He moaned as he tugged harder on my underwear. "Oli, no, no! Please stop!" I huffed again, almost begging as tears started to run down my hot face. My hair was plastered all over my face as I tried to push him off me. He laced his finger in my hair and yanked my hair back, making me stare at him, into his warm big brown eyes, " Be a good a good girl and do what I say..." he demanded and my eyes grew wide....
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a sneak peek of what is expected from this story. Just think of it like a sneak peek to a movie... THE MORE COMMENTS, the more stories :)