We Might Find our Place in This World Someday

This is Halloween...[part two]

The show was almost over, just one more song and we were home free. Or at least I was.

We had all changed into our last scene clothing. Which were just sun dresses you'd see at a beach maybe. I don't know. I couldn't help get more nervous than I was. Cause during this scene we had to walk off the stage and into the audience. I was already blushing.

"Yes! I love this song," I heard Jacob say semi-loudly.

"Wow, that was a very straight comment," I replied with a laugh.

"Very," he said with a smile "Now, shall we?" he put his arm out and I laughed taking it and walking towards the stage, followed by the other students.

We stood by our mikes, I looked out on the crowd looking at Frank and the rest. I breathed trying to not freak out. I put on a smile and the music started.



The curtains closed and we heard the audience clap and whistle. Raven came up to us and hugged me and Jacob.

"Awesome!" she said to us. We laughed and ran back stage to the dressing room to get dressed for a Halloween party.

[minutes later]

We came back from backstage while some people were still there especially little kids. They were so cute as they came up to us saying how they loved the show. Some even went so far as to ask for out autographs.

"Oh you know you have to give me your autograph now," Frank said to me as him, Bob, Mikey, and Ray came up to us.

"Psh, whateva I do what I want," I said sounding like Cartman, they just laughed at me. I looked around and just saw Gerard standing in the far back.

"Nerd, you guys were great. I actually enjoyed it and I thought I'd have to yell fire and run out," He replied back. I laughed at him.

"Good thing you didn't," I looked at Gerard again and he just looked away. I sighed looking down. Frank look behind him then back at me shaking his head.

"Forget about him. He's still being bitter. I've explained it to him more than once, but he's just a dunce," I laughed a little as he said that.

"Nice, well we'll be going now. Bye," I replied to them "nice meeting you guys." I turned and walked away with Raven and Jacob.