We Might Find our Place in This World Someday

Boy You're Turnin' Me On Right Now

With difficulty we both made it up his porch stairs into his house.

"Oooh Spooky," I said with my laugh.

"Nerd," he replied back "Stay here I'm gonna go get the flashlight,"

He let go of my hand and I heard his footsteps as he walked away. I stood there trying to look through the darkness. Okay I wasn't afraid of the dark, but it being this dark. It did spook me a little. I heard a little bang "Gerard?" I questioned. But heard nothing, "Hellooo," still nothing. I heard another little bang. I started to get spooked more. "Creepy, You can stop now," I replied. There was still silence. I now realized that my hands started to shake as I stood there in the darkness.

"BOO!" Gerard half yelled right in front of me flicking on the flashlight, I jumped and shrieked almost falling back.

"You," I glared at him and pointed "Better run, before I kick your ass,"

"Oh, I'm so scared," he replied in a mocking tone. I just stared at him, he stopped smiling and looked at me "Oh, I'm so scared," he replied in a serious tone and turned around running.

"Oh you better run!" I yelled after him as he ran around the corner. As I turned the corner I felt him grab me, lifting me off the ground. I laughed as he turned me around and backed me against the wall.

"So what's this talk of you kicking my ass," he replied with a smile.

"Thats not fair, your like bigger than me," I replied back.

He gasped "Are you calling me fat?"

"No never," I smiled.

"Mean!" he replied back and backed away handing me the flashlight. "Here, I'm gonna get some candles so that it'll be slightly less dark in here," I took the flashlight and followed him so that he could see where he was going.

Apparently he had a lot of candles. For reasons I really don't know. With all the candles lit, it did light the place up more.

"Okay, I don't mean to sound like a little miss piggy, but do you have food, cause I just abandoned my taquitos at my house," I replied. He laughed and went to the kitchen.

"I have, marshmallows," he replied back.

"Good enough!" I replied walking over to him. He handed me the bag taking one himself. "Yes sweet sugary goodness,"

"Your a goon," he replied with a smile.

"Always and forever," I smiled back eating the marshmallow. I noticed him staring at me as I ate the marshmallow. That funny vibe returned again, but this time it was stronger. I cleared my throat and put the bag down. He then slipped his hand around my back and pulled me close to him. I looked up at him as he stared back down. I lifted my head up and let him kiss me. I kissed him back putting my arms around his neck, I felt him tighten his grip around me. Not wanting too I broke the kiss and pulled away. "I'm sorry, I don't know," I replied back. He looked at me and stood back leaning against the counter.

I stood there for a moment. Who was I kidding, I wanted him and I knew it. Without missing a beat I walked back over to him and kissed him. He kissed me back turning me around and lifting me onto the counter, standing in between my legs. He kissed me deeper putting his hands on my thigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Check back for the rest of this chapter [sister intrusion = no privacy]