We Might Find our Place in This World Someday

No Doubt Times Have Changed Me...

Here Raven and I walked in the mall. She kept looking at me oddly.

"What?" I questioned her.

"Thats been your third smoothie the whole time we were here," she replied back. I looked at my cup which was almost empty. And I still wanted another. "Are you okay?" she questioned.

"I'm fine, I've been sick for awhile so I'm probably trying to put the weight back on from what I threw up," I replied back drinking the smoothie.

"Okay, then...do you believe in that dreams tell you things?" she questioned.

"Um I guess," I replied back walking into one of those stores that sold candles and smelly goodness stuff.

"Well I've been having dreams about fishes lately...do you know what that means?" she questioned looking at me.

"That you want sushi," I replied back with a laugh.

"No," she replied back hitting me in the arm. "Means that someone I know is probably pregnant," she replied. I stopped drinking from the straw and stood there.

"Thats crazy," I replied walking away.

"You'd think that," she replied.

"I know that," I replied tossing my empty cup into the trash and walking over to the smoothie stand and buying another "I'm not pregnant trust me,"