We Might Find our Place in This World Someday

This Can't Be Good

I layed there in bed wide awake. Why? I have no idea. My attention kept shifting to my hoodie with the pregnancy test still in its pocket. I sighed and got up reaching into my pocket and pulling it out opening my door slowly and going to the rest room. I'm not going to give you the details, you should know how the process is done.

I sat there on the toilet seat with the test on the counter as I bounced my leg up and down waiting for the results. I figured I should distract myself so I got up and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Downing my water I tossed the plastic cup into the sink, I cringed as it happened to make a loud noise. I walked back to the bathroom and looked at the test. I couldn't believe it. Could this be a false positive? I looked at the clock at it was 3 in the morning, So technically my hormones were in process. I grabbed the test and ran to the front out the door. The grass was cold and wet on my feet and I ran across to Gerard's house. Standing on his porch I rang the door bell, my vision started to blur as I knew I was starting to cry. I kept ringing it until the porch light came on.

"What the fu- Cordy? Whats wrong?" He questioned with concern. I sniffled and shoved the test at him. He took it from me and looked at it, his eyes widen and he looked at me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me in, closing the door behind me. "Is this...you know accurate?" he questioned.

"I don't know, there is always a chance of a false positive," I replied choking a little. He pulled me over to the couch and sat me down putting his arm around me.

"Gerard, what am I going to do? If its real then whats going to happen?" I questioned him "We were so stupid and careless, we should have used protection, now look," I replied.

"You could always, get an abortion," he replied. I stopped and looked at him.

"Excuse me?" I questioned back.

"I mean would you get one?" he questioned again.

"No! How could you ask about something like that?!" I yelled him scooting away.

"Well, look at you, face it. Your not ready to have a child. And I'm sure as hell not ready to be a dad!" He replied back yelling as well.

"How could you say that! It's not our right to play God and decide whether to keep the baby or kill it!" I stood up backing away.

"But it would be right to get rid of something that we're not sure whether or not we could take care of! Think about it, this thing is a mistake!" He yelled and stood up himself.

I bit my lip and slapped him as hard as I could "How dare you! I can't believe your saying that!" I replied as he stood there looking at the ground. "I hate you,"

He then looked up at me, I could see his heart tear and I regretted it. "Don't say that, I love you," he replied walking to me trying to hold me.

"Don't touch me! I hate you! I never want to see you again!" I pushed him away slapping him again. "You don't think I can have this baby on my own! Watch me!" I replied turning around and running out the door slamming it behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just so you know, and I know this is my own personal opinion. Abortion is wrong!