We Might Find our Place in This World Someday

Ummm...

We stood there looking at him in a strange way.

"I thought this wasn't your kind of music?" I questioned him.

"eh...so I lied...well lied is to much a strong of word I fibbed," he replied with a smile.

"Right, you fibbed," I replied looking at Raven who was smiling the whole time.

"When do you guys audition?" he questioned us.

I looked at Raven. She thought for a moment. "Tomorrow," she nodded.

"Oh okay, well tell your mom I'll borrow her coffee pot some other time...knock 'em dead. See ya around," he replied with a smile and walked away. We heard the door slam before Raven erupted in a high pitched scream and giggles.

"Geezus, wake the dead," I replied to her as I jumped back.

"Do you just realized what happened?" she questioned me grabbing my arms.

"I don't know maybe....I was only in the same room," I replied pushing her away.

"You just sang with Gerard Effin Way...None the less to a High School Musical song," she replied and screamed again.

"Gosh who keeps screaming," I heard my mom ask as she walked in. Looking more messed up than she was outside. With a button on her blouse open. I rolled my eyes...my mom was like this.

"Button your shirt mom, He's gone. He said he'll borrow the coffee pot tomorrow," I replied grabbing Raven and pulling her into my room.

"Now can we practice so we don't make that much of a fool out of our selves tomorrow?" I questioned her as I closed the door walking to my stereo.

"Right right right," she looked at the song sheet. I turned the stereo on to our song we were gonna use to audition.

"Hey I thought you didn't have the CD?" she questioned me.

"You thought...you never asked," I replied with a smile. She just flipped me off which made me laugh.

We practiced on until she had to go. After she left I did the homework I was assigned, at dinner, took a shower, practiced more then went to bed...sure enough my window had to be facing the kitchen of Gerard's house. In which he was still awake so his light was on. Bugging me. Which bugged me even more was that he kept walking past the window. I finally got frustrated and opened my window throwing a bottle cap I had on my dresser at his window. He stopped and looked through then opened his window.

"May I help you Wildcat?" He questioned. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yea...would you mind just sitting down maybe...just for an hour...in the dark?" I questioned him.

"Aw why is that?" he questioned. Though I couldn't exactly see it. I could sense he smirked.

"Because some of us have to wake up at 5 in the morning to get ready for school," I replied with a huff.

"5 in the morning huh? Well then I guess you better get to bed now then huh love," he replied again.

"See I would but all I keep seeing is you walking back and forth in front of the window. What are you doing any ways?" I questioned him.

"What I always do...painting...wanna see?" he questioned me.

"I'll take a rain check. But please maybe paint somewhere else, I have to audition tomorrow," I replied back.

"Oh thats right...well I guess I can find somewhere else then. Only for tonight though," he replied turning off the kitchen light.

"Night sugar," he replied closing the window. I just stood there for a moment and shook my head closing my window and crawling back into bed where I instantly fell asleep.