We Might Find our Place in This World Someday

Why do you have to go?

As always I woke up late and was rushing to get to school. My mother had already left and I was already bolting out the door. I ran as fast as I could down the street looking at my watch. I only had 15 minutes to get to school and it usually took me 20 minutes to walk home.

I watched as car drove by me. I ignored it till I got to the intersection. Standing and waiting impatiently as cars drove by.

"Gabriella!!!" Someone yelled pulling up. No way...Frank Iero.

"Um," I looked at him confused.

"I know your names Cordelia. Gerard told me. You were just the way he described you." he replied. I was still confused.

"Right...okay," was all I could reply back.

"Wanna ride?" He questioned me. I hesitated for a moment then shrugged getting in the car. "Where you going?"

"To school, I'm already late, and my mom is going to kill me if she finds out," I replied back.

"Ah, that sucks. Okay then." he replied back and began driving. "Oh, so Gerard tells me you have an audition today."

"Did he?" I questioned back.

"Yea, hence the reason I called you Gabriella, I was just at his house." he replied back turning left.

"How much did he tell you about me. I only met him yesterday." I replied back remembering to put my seat belt on.

"Just the I guess basics. Your a junior, you like High School Musical, Your auditioning for the lead role in the school version. That your prettyyyy." He replied with a laugh.

"What?" I questioned him confused. Gerard said I was pretty.

"Oh nothing. Look here we are." He replied not realizing we had already pulled up to the school I shook my head and got out. But so did he.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him.

"I'll sign you in. So you don't get into trouble." He replied back. Wow, Gerard's description or so about me must have had an effect on him. Weird though.

We walked in and got some stares at by some kids. All because they recognized him. We walked over to the desk and he began to sign me in. Of course making a double check on what my name was. The student aid just looked at us.

"What relationship are you with the student." she questioned him. Obviously we didn't look anything related.

"She's my fiance." he replied with a smile I just choked on a laugh. "Bye dear. Don't get into trouble."

I just laughed and waved at him getting my pass and hurrying over to my locker to grab my books and things.

I walked to my first class handed the teacher the pass and walked to my desk.