We Might Find our Place in This World Someday

Gotta work this out...

Image

It was late, Jacob and Raven had left already. I was still in the back yard trying to practice the dance we would be rehearsing tomorrow.

Work this Out. One of my fave songs. I had been watching the dance scene the whole time and was practicing in the back yard. Every so often taking a peek to make sure Gerard and Frank weren't watching me again.

Pretty out of breath I went inside to change. Finding my swim shorts. which were ironically the same as Vanessa's in the movie. After putting those on and a wife beater shirt I decided to play with my make up and hair. Going into the bathroom i started putting curls in my hair and doing my make up.

When I was done, If I didn't know who I was I would have thought I was Vanessa Hudgens. Looking in the mirror I just stared. Being interrupted as the lights in the house cut off. Making me scream just a little. I growled at myself for being such a sissy. I walked down the hall running into my hampers mutter a few cuss words.

I made it to the laundry room trying to find the flash light. Not even close to finding it. So I turned my search over to finding candles. Still nothing. I went to my room and looked through the window. Gerard's house still had electricity. Weird, it was probably just the fuse or something. But being dark in the house I couldn't find it and with no flash light. I sighed and grabbed my hoodie off my coat rack and made my way. Painfully I might add.

I walked over to his house sighing and ringing the doorbell. I stood there waiting, I rang the doorbell again and leaned over looking through the window not seeing anyone till the door opened catching me off guard making me scream.

"Geez Wildcat, wake the neighborhood," he replied looking at me.

"Warn people maybe before you open the door. Thank god I'm still too young and care free to have a heart attack," I replied back. He just nodded and looked me up and down. Could this be the famous Gerard Way we know...checking me out? I doubted it and sighed he looked back at me.

"What do you need?" he questioned leaning against the door frame.

"I was wondering if you have a flash light. I think our fuse box or whatever is out seeing is how there is no electricity at our house but there is at yours. I figured I'd come over and ask to borrow one," I replied back.

"Yea I think so. Come in," he replied opening the door for me and ushering me in. I looked past him and walked in his house. It was all pretty normal. A couch, a nice TV some knick knacks. It all looked good.

"I think I have one in the laundry room," he replied back coming up behind me putting his hand on the small of my back leading me to the laundry room. I felt a little nervous being in his house.

He went in front turning on the light and looking on the shelf. I stepped in beside him looking at him.

"Here you go," he handed me a black flashlight.

I looked at it turning it on to see if it actually worked. Still looking at the flashlight I felt him brush my hair off my shoulder. I looked at him and he just looked back getting a little closer.

Being this close I freaked and stepped back "Uh, t-thanks for the flashlight. I'll give it back. I better go now." I replied and walked away in a rush my heart pounding.