Mistakes We Knew We Were Making

We made plans to be unbreakable

"Katherine, dear!" Mrs. Masen call out as Katherine walked down those familiar four steps in front of the house she should call home. Katherine turned to face Mrs. Masen.

"Yes, Mrs. Masen?" She gave the woman a smile but Mrs. Masen didn't buy it.

"Be careful..." The mid-age woman warned and Katherine nodded and she turned and walked away. In every corner there was death and Katherine made sure that she was not another victim of the contagious virus.

She walked down the street and she looked at the Chicago sky above her. Beautiful clouds of different shades of pink reminded her of love. Love reminded her of Edward, her precious Edward. But soon her peaceful state of mind turned into a nightmare. She imagined Edward getting the horrid flu that killed so many innocent lives already.

"I need to stop over thinking..." She mumbled as she turned the corner. That was the last time Ms. Katherine Quinn ever saw that house and ever to see her precious Edward.

When her body was found they said she was kidnapped and raped.

The next month, Edward's father and mother was killed by the flu and Edward was next...

(Author: I'm way too lazy to summarize the four books that everyone has read so, let's just skip to 2013..)

"Did the doorbell just ring?" Emmett asked Edward as he stared intensely at Bella. The unfamiliar door bell rang once again and Edward got up from his seat and went to the door. Bella, Emmett, and Alice followed him wanting to know who was at the door. Edward opened the door and saw a girl about the age of 17. She had blue eyes and shoulder length brown hair. She was standing next to a red wagon filled with boxes.

"May we help you?" Carlisle said behind everyone and then he glanced at her for her to respond.

"Um," She stuttered, "I was wondering if you'd like some girl scout cookies. My little sister is selling them..."

"Why don't you come in?" Carlisle smiled and everyone moved away so she could go inside the house.

"Sure, I'm kind of lost too.." She grabbed the handle of the wagon and pulled herself and the wagon in not knowing she was entering a house filled with vampires.

"Do you live around here?" Carlisle suddenly blunted out.

"I just moved here a few weeks ago from Chicago." She smiled. "Oh, my name is Kathy. Well it's actually Katherine. Katherine Quinn." Suddenly the name popped into Carlisle's mind. He looked over at Edward. Edward was glaring at Katherine.

"Well," Katherine felt uneasy, "I should get going..." And she dashed out of the house and walked quickly away from the street. No one stopped her and when the front door slammed shut, everyone glared at Edward.

"Katherine Quinn born on March 18th, 1901 died August 31st, 1918. She was walking home one evening..." Carlisle was cut off by Edward. Edward sat down on the white leather coach.

"...from my house. She was then kidnapped and raped. They found her body the week after my mother died...." Edward stopped talking and tried to find a reasonable answer for her sudden appearance.
♠ ♠ ♠
You Commenting and Subscribing
will Make me Want to Update more!!