Mistakes We Knew We Were Making

Love was all we knew.

"Reincarnation, literally "to be made flesh again", is a doctrine or metaphysical belief that some essential part of a living being (in some variations only human beings) survives death to be reborn in a new body. This essential part is often referred to as the spirit or soul, the "higher" or "true" self, "divine spark", or "I". According to some beliefs, a new personality is developed during each life in the physical world, but some part of the self remains constant throughout the successive lives" Bella read through the screen of her mangy old computer she insisted on keeping when she moved in with the Cullens.

"I can't believe you still have that computer." Edward complained to Bella as he looked closer at the screen and kept reading.

"It's very useful, okay." Bella said with an annoyed tone. She had a feeling that this Katherine Quinn was trouble.

"So, it's reincarnation? Bella, are you serious?" Jasped asked Bella, "Reincarnation doesn't exist."

"I disagree." Carlisle told Jasper, "There are numeral cases of evidence that reincarnation does exist."

"And you know this how?" Emmett laid casually on the coach.

"Because I just know." Carlisle suddenly snapped but not in a disorderly fashion. Everyone was taken aback by his guard rising suddenly. They all agreed because Carlisle knew the most and they didn't want to question him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Reincarnation! I just learned something today, did you? Well the reference is from Wikipedia if you want to read more. Comment about the story on what you liked, hated, and want to see. I'd be much more motivated to update. Also, subscribe if you can.