Mistakes We Knew We Were Making

No insurance for the unthinkable,

I locked hands with her as I gazed at her. As we walked, she was watching her step, every single one. She was careful, too careful.

"What?" She stopped and looked at me. She smiled, god that smile. She made my heart fly every time.

"Nothing, it's just that you're watching each step you take." I made fun of her. She was like this all the time.

"Well I'm sorry ok." She whined as she went to me for a hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she gave me a peck on the lips. She then let go and kept walking forward, glancing at her right and left where ever she went. I laughed as I walked with her to her house.

Suddenly, I was surrounded by darkness unable to see her.

"Mr. Cullen, what is the answer?" The teacher pulled me out of the trace.

"4." I automatically answered. The teacher was stunned at the answer that was right and at that moment, the door opened and I snapped to look who entered,

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost." She whispered to the teacher and gave him the note.

"Alright," The teacher turned to the rest of the class, "This is Katherine Quinn. Go sit next to Mr. Cullen." I nervously rose my hand and she walked to the empty seat next to me. Bella, in front of me, glared at Katherine as she passed her.

"Hi." Katherine whispered to me, "Nice to meet you." She flashed a smile. That smile. God. That smile.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, updated. Sorry for the wait.
I was at a total road block. :P

Subscribe and Comment.

(seriously folks, i'll update more.)