Status: Active ... writers block. Help Me! (:

I Never Wanted to Destroy Your Beauty

Around The Corner

We found him eventually, the beautifully built Dawson. I always tried to think of reasons why I actually began to start liking him, but I could never come up with anything, I just did. "Babe." He said placing his arm around my waist, making sure to brush by my ass a little while he did.
"Dawson!" I said kissing him on the lips. It turned into a mad makeout session and when we were done everyone was gone for their next class. "I guess we should get to class." I said kissing him again.
"How about we skip." I shook my head.
"That doesn't seem like such a good idea for the first day of school." He kissed me hard on the lips.
"Baby, for me." He gave me his pouting puppy face that he knew I couldn't resist.
"Fine." He pushed me up into the locker and we were kissing again, so passionately and breathlessly. He moved his lips to my neck and I opened my eyes a little to notice someone around the corner staring with mean eyes. Jason.
I was distracted momentarily so I didn't realize that Dawson was picking a fight with Jason. I ran over to him just as he was about to throw his first punch. "Dawson don’t!" I shouted, and he lowered his fist.
"Why not? This punk was watching us." He said bitterly, and I pushed him back a little. He put his hands in the air. "Fine, fine, I won't do anything." I looked over at Jason apologetically, he didn't even seem scared. He looked disappointed, like he wanted that fight to happen. Like he wanted to prove something.
Dawson put his arm around me and kissed me again right in front of him. We walked down the halls with his lips attached to my neck and with the corner of my eye I watched Jason walk away. I felt bad for him; he was on Dawson's list now, which wasn't a good sign.
When Dawson finally listened to me and went to his next class, I went to mine. Art. The teacher seemed pretty nice, she also looked very young and pretty aswell. Her name was Miss. Scotch, it was a wonder why she wasn't married.
I loved art and the way it aloud you to express your feelings in the most amazing way. I was just too caught up thinking that in 2 periods I would have to go home to my drunk dad and a house of depression.
I didn't bother to talk to anyone about it, no one knew. Not even Roxy, she never second thought it, even though shes never been to my house before, it's always been me over at hers. My dad wanted me out of the house most of the time, but if I came home late after school it would be horrible.
It all started when my mom died, my dad was the most loving dad you could imagine, but when she passed away he started to drink. A lot. Things got really bad and I tried to take care of him, but he stopped letting me help him. Thats when the violence started. I came after school one day and he had drank quite a few drinks, and he hit me with his belt. That is what it started off like, now it was whatever he held in his hand or whatever was closest to him.
I don't like to talk about it much with anybody. My dad is a whole different person now, and he has been for the past 8 years. I met Roxy that year, and she became my best friend. She was there for me when nobody else was.
The bell rang and I quickly got up from my seat, I hadn't even heard the lesson, but I knew that I could catch up. And it wouldn't matter if I failed because I always got my report card in the mail before my dad did. Mostly because he never took the effort to go out and get the mail. My lifes a big depression and no one should feel sorry for me, I can handle this on my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wanted to add some backround here, not a lot but a little.
Let me know what you think. =]