Status: Active ... writers block. Help Me! (:

I Never Wanted to Destroy Your Beauty

Surprize, Surprize

"Keiley!" I heard him shout down the hall, but I ignored him. The last thing I needed was gossip spreading and everybody finding out the truth. I picked up the pace and exited the building, how I hated school, how I hated home, how I hated life.
I looked behind me once and then didn't notice that I had run into somebody, I felt bad so I mummbled a quick sorry before looking up to realize that it was Dawson. I fell into him and cried and cried and then I looked up at him and saw his face.
The hot steamy tears continued to roll down my face as I realized who he was with. I was scared, and I let it show. Dawson was concerned and hugged me close to him. "What's the matter?" He said in a soft whispering voice.
I felt a warm heavy hand on my shoulder and jumped startled. I turned around to see my dad sober and at my school for no good reason. I couldn't think of any reason at all that he could possibly be at my school.
"Hey sweetheart," He said pulling me into a tight hug, it was comfortable but strange, and it made me even more scared.
"Dad, why are you here?" I said confused grabbing onto Dawson's hand, I wasn't afraid to show him that I was scared, not anymore. Dawson could smile and make nice talk with the man who I am supposed to call my father, but I wasn't going to neglect to show him how frightened I was.
"Keiley!" I heard Jason scream again. I turned around to see him walking over to me, I tried to think, to let him know that he shouldn't come any further, for my safety, but he continued to run on over. I thought he was a mind reader.
"Jason, not now," I said. I nodded my head over to my dad and he stopped realizing what I mean't.
"Who's your friend?" My dad asked bitterly, and it was worrying me, maybe I wasn't ready for anybody to know the truth just yet.
"Ugh dad, this is Jason." I said and the two of them arranged a handshake, while Dawson just glared.
"Well, I better get inside, your teacher called me. What's her name? Mrs. Painter or what not.
"Mr." I said correcting him, he gave me a glare and walked away.
"So why don't you and your dad like eachother?" Dawson said confused, I looked over at him and then Jason, looked down at my arm, then my walking away father and replied with;
"I'm too much like my mom."
♠ ♠ ♠
ouuu, wonder whats going to happen,
feedback = love.