Status: Finished

Wild Night

Vegas baby

Jenn: FUCK YES! Watch out Vegas! I'm here to rape the asshole you don't have!

She yelled while exiting the bus.

Melly: oh we'll rape it alright. We've finally come to a place that one has enough booze for the both of us and two understands bitches like us.

We both sighed happily.

Matt: you two are crazy.

He kissed my cheek.

Matt: I love it.

Melly: I know. Come on let's go roam. Work is done. Play time is now.

Jenn: seriously. We should have just skipped the show.

Brian: I'll make it up to you Jenn.

I stopped in the middle of the side walk and took a good look around. The lights, the hookers, and the smell of the fast life in the air. Nothing could feel better.

Brian: cool huh.

Melly: for sure.

I smiled a little.

Zacky: let's go to a strip joint.

Jimmy: hell yes.

Johnny: not before some of this guys.

He held a baggy.

Melly: a little pick me up.

We each took our share.

Jenn: to the strip joint!

We roamed the streets. Gone beyond reason. Laughing. Freaking out a little. Everything was more intense. Brighter. Happier. Slower. Faster. Blurred and clear. Everything meshed together. I remember looking at the floor. Being alone with Matt. Then black. I sat up.

Melly: oh...oh. Fuck.

My hand went to my head. Worst headache ever plus head rush. Or maybe I was still fucked up. Drunk? Did I hit my fucking head? I blinked hard a few times. Brain freeze? I grabbed my head this time.

Melly: oh fuck...

I groaned. Slowly I looked around. After managing to focus my eyes enough. Shit was all over the place. Where was I? I coughed back a gag. I'm not about to puke. I'm tired of that. I looked down at myself. I had most of my clothes. Decided to switch it up and lose my shirt. There was a bottle a few feet away from me. Lazily I semi-dragged slash crawled over to it. I picked it up only to throw it.

Melly: fuckin' empty.

I groaned and leaned against whatever it was that is next to me.

Melly: Jenn?

I crooned out.

Melly: Brian? Matt?

They were quiet I knew. But I still called out. I pulled myself up. My body knocked something over. It landed with a loud bang. I barely reacted.

Zacky: what the fuck was that?

He came out of no where.

Melly: where are your clothes?

Zacky: I've got boxers.

Melly: right...where the fuck am I?

Zacky: the living room area.

Melly: are we in a house?

Zacky: no. Maybe...I'm not sure.

Melly: where's Jenn?

He shrugged. I nodded. He came to my side and helped me to the kitchen area.

Melly: I didn't need help Zacky.

Zacky: just wanted to get a good look at your bra.

I laughed a bit. He handed me a water bottle.

Melly: what do I do with this?

He shook his head.

Jenn: oh my Fuck.

She leaned against the door frame. Sunglasses on her face. One of the lenses was missing.

Jenn: this is the shittiest I've felt in a really, really, really, really long ass fucking time.

Melly: tell me about it.

I crawled onto the table in the room. She just slid down to the floor.

Melly: what's with the shitty veil?

She reached for her head. Puzzled as her hand came in contact with the veil. She ripped it off her head and threw it across the room.

Jenn: now my headache isn't so bad.

Zacky: whatever Johnny gave us, was hardcore.

Melly: fuck yeah. Come here I want to kiss you.

Jenn: I'm still feelin' it.

I pecked Zacky and he smiled.

Melly: go bathe cutie.

He chuckled and left.

Jenn: I woke up and Jimmy was standing in a corner with a lamp shade on his head.

Melly: that's cool.

I got comfortable on the table.

Brian: Jenn? Awo! Fucking net thing. What the fuck is this? A hat?

Jenn: I'm right here.

Brian: what is this?

Jenn: a veil.

Brian: a veil?

Matt: why the fuck are you holding a veil?

He asked groggily.

Johnny: who got married?

Then there was silence. I sat up faster than any should be able to in my state. It made me dizzy and I coughed up some nasty shit in my lap. We all looked at each other. I inched off the table.

Jenn: I was wearing it...

Brian: um..I...uhhh...oOoO... Shit.

Jenn: holy shit is the better thing to say Brian. Help me up.

He did.

Jenn: so I guess we're fuckin' married?

Brian: ye-yeah...

Jenn: what the fuck are we going to do?

Matt: annulment?

She glared at him.

Matt: just a suggestion.

Jenn: I need to sleep. That's the bottom fuckin' line. C'mon Brian. Let's go sleep this shit off.

Zacky: Holy Fuckin' Shit!

He said coming into the room.

Brian: that can't be good.

Zacky: dude you got mar-

Brian: married? Yeah I know I did.

Zacky looked confused and shook his head.

Zacky: no you didn't. They did.

He pointed at me and Matt. Then held a picture up to prove it. There we were next to Elvis. Jenn and the rest of the guys aswell. A look of relief brushed over Brian and Jenn.

Johnny: dude check out that rock.

He pointed at the picture. While everyone looked there I looked down at my hand. Clear as day there it was.

Jenn: is that real?

She grabbed my hand out of my view.

Brian: what the fuck.

His face had gone so pale. Matt looked at me. He didn't seem all that worried or upset.

Melly: I got hitched. Huh. I need a drink.

I went in search of a bottle of anything.

Brian: I need a smoke and a drink.

I picked up a bottle and smelled it. Tequila. I took a good long drink. Brian took the bottle from me and went out on the balcony.

Melly: are we in a hotel room?

Jimmy: yes.

Jenn: how nice of you to finally join us.

Johnny: Matt and Melly are married.

Jimmy: congratulations.

Melly: thanks I guess. Man this looks like it used to be a nice room.

I let myself fall onto the couch. It felt better than lying on the hard table. My eyes slowly looked at the ring again.

Jenn: I'm going to see if Brian needs me.

I grabbed a bottle that was on the coffee table in front of me. Drinking its contents not caring to check what it was. The couch shifted beside me.

Matt: you ok?

I smirked.

Melly: I'm breathing.

Matt: I meant this.

He grabbed my hand.

Melly: I think right now I'm so hung over and fucked up at the same time...that I'm not sure what I'm even feeling.

I said indifferently. He nodded and took a good hold of my hand. I looked at the contact being made.

Melly: how do you feel about it?

Matt: I could tell you anything and you won't remember tomorrow...

I smiled.

Melly: you're such a good husband...you know me all to well.

He half chuckled.

Melly: cheers?

I held the bottle to him. He looked at it for a moment then nodded.

Matt: cheers.

He grabbed it and took a drink.

Jenn: are we celebrating the marriage?

She asked seeming excited and ready to start a party. Matt wrapped an arm around me and stared at me intensely.

Matt: you know what?

Me and Jenn perked a brow. Looking at him made me smile wider each second.

Matt: fuck yeah we're celebrating this marriage!

He said confidently standing up yelling a bit. He pulled me up and smashed our lips together. I smiled and stood on my tip toes. I pulled away and ran around looking for booze.

Melly: Jenn help me!

She grinned and followed suit. We went crazy. Blaring music and smashing bottles. Sneaking out of the hotel and not paying. Wasted as we always are. Causing a scene in a place where nothing is a surprise. Smoking at the same time. Stopping to be groped by Matt. Watching Jenn and Brian practically fuck on the street. Laughing and dancing. Falling. Getting kicked out of places. Having a wild night.

Jenn: I fucking love this place!

Melly: me too.

We held each other up. The bottle met her lips. She smashed the half full bottle on a lamp post. I giggled. The families on vacations mistaking us for locals.

Jenn: this is so fucking fabulous!

Melly: I know!

Jenn: what the fuck are we even celebrating again?
♠ ♠ ♠
I HATE this story