Status: Finished

Wild Night

How Lovely It Felt Going In

As we got closer home the streets began to look familiar. All the fun was starting to come to an end. For most anyway. This just meant we were going to have a welcome back home party. Which my mouth watered for.

Brian: you're extra excited to be home.

Melly: there's no place like home Brian.

He rolled his eyes. Along the time of the tour I lost most of my clothes. So now I had a small bag of shit.

Jenn: how wasted do you have to get that you come home with no clothes?

Melly: well a shirt here and there adds up.

She smiled and shook her head.

Melly: I can get new clothes.

Jenn: I'm going home.

Brian: bye.

She half ass waved and walked out the door. I slumped on to the couch.

Matt: don't get to comfuy, we've got to be leaving soon too.

I raised a brow.

Matt: we have stuff to take care of.

Melly: like?

He pointed at his ring finger.

Melly: now? I just sat down. All I feel like doing right now is smoking something and having a beer.

Matt: yes now. Come on.

He helped me off the couch.

Melly: I'm just going to leave my shit here Brian. I've a feeling I'll be back later.

Brian: me too. Good luck.

Me and Matt walked to my house. I linked an arm around his. He smiled a little.

Melly: this is like when we would get really drunk and walk home.

Matt: only this time we aren't drunk.

Melly: unfortunately.

Matt: is it that fuckin' big of a deal to hold off for one day?

Melly: drunken slut is not an easy rep to keep.

Matt: why would you even want that rep?

Melly: its the only one I've got.

Matt: doesn't have to be.

Melly: is it that big of a deal to hold off for one day?

Matt: my side isn't causing you physical damage.

Melly: how about we both hold off for one day.

Matt: I promise to if you do.

Melly: I do.

So I convinced him. When we told my parents the whole got married thing they just shook their heads a bit. It was like I had guessed. Not really surprised. They were more concerned with how I looked. I'm not sure what they were talking about. I was fully clothed. Underwear and all. Matt's parents were very thrilled though. They yelled but it sounded like I had my head in water. So I just stared at them. They did a lot of crazy movements. It would make me jump once in awhile. I did recognize the disappointment in their tone. And as I had preconceived we ended up back at Brians. Him and Matt talked. Or hummed? I don't know.

Melly: I need a cig.

I held my hand out to Brian. He looked at me confused.

Melly: a smoke please?

When he didn't give me one I got mad and went into the kitchen. I raided his cabinets and found a bottle of vodka. I took the last of whatever stash I had grabbed from my parents house and followed it up with delicious vodka. How lovely it felt going in. A fuzzy looking Brian came into the kitchen. Again with my fish bowl hearing. I knew he was talking to me.

Melly: what? I can't hear you.

My grip around the bottle started to loosen. I squinted to see everything around me and it seems I have no peripheral vision. He pointed at me and walked out. I shrugged.

Melly: whatever.

When is the welcome home party going to take place? Fuck whatever I had in that bag at my parents sure was freaking me out. I felt like my lungs were being squeezed. My feet felt like bricks. I walked to the door way and looked at the two guys. The humming they produced ached in my head.

Melly: hey.

No response.

Melly: hello.

I sighed when they didn't look up. So I stood there and drank. They would fade in and out. I should have saved some for Johnny. He would have appreciated this high. Matt is going to be upset when he sees the vodka bottle in my hand. I shrugged. Man I could go for a cigarette. I could literally feel the sweat come out of every single pore on my body. Hear it. Taste it. My tunnel vision is getting narrower. My breathing was loud. Holy shit this was amazing. I leaned against the door frame. The intensity of this high made my knees wobble. It reminded me of the first time I did any type of drug. A loud thud echoed around me and I was staring at the ceiling. Rhythmic beating filled my ears. It was fast. Almost to fast to hear the individual thuds. Whatever it was it drowned out the painful humming of Matt and Brian talking. I looked over at them and they were still talking. Brian had a friendly hand on Matt's shoulder. Matt had one of his own hands resting on his forehead. They were so far away it seemed. My eyes fluttered uncontrollably. My chest hurt. Like my lungs were expanded to their max capacity and not exhaling fast enough before more air could enter.

Melly: Ma-

Another thud cut me off. Matt came in and out of my view. Now I really felt like I was underwater with ear muffs as well. He is talking but its muffled. I felt something on and off my face. Then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
short as shit thank goodness i dont care to much for this one