Status: Guess Who's Back? ;)

A Way With Words

We all have been degraded

" Not here" She whispered as she gasped for air. Her lungs felt like a lit match, struggling against the iron grasp his lips had on hers. He would be the death of her, that's for sure.
" Where?" He gasped back as he quickly kissed her again. He unbuckled his seat belt as he climbed over to her seat. He picked her up as she straddled him. His giant hands came to her bottom as he touched her in places she hadn't been touched for so long.
" John...Not...here" She was stupid really. She knew this was not supposed to happen. She knew very well that every time she tried to say no she went right back to lusting over him. Could you blame her though? There was about six feet and two inches of pure sex sitting right under her as he gripped her tightly. There was no way any woman would refuse this kind of attention, especially such an aggressive one.

"John" God she tried, she really did. She knew about Lynn, she knew that she was here for one purpose. One that didn't include fucking the guy she claimed to hate her entire life. Oh, fuck it.
John swung the door open as he carried her to the front door kissing her neck. He fumbled with the keys as he slammed the door shut with his foot and slammed her against it. She moaned from the pleasure, god this was wrong. So wrong to the point where it was so incredibly right. She took off his jacket quickly as she started with the buttons of his shirt and all the way down to his belt. " Upstairs." She groaned as he obeyed her every command. She loved how everything she said, he followed. She loved the feeling of being handled, of being teased, of being slammed against a wall. Kinky I know but if you were in the same situation, heck, you'd want him to bite you. No wonder Edward Cullen was so well liked.

She giggled as John became frustrated. She laughed louder as he grew frantic trying to take off the dress. " damn it Drea! Of all days you have to wear this shit I can't even take off and if it doesn't hit the floor in the next second I think I will." He looked nervous, twitchy, wow. She never knew the effect she had on him until now. As soon as the dress fell she felt herself become dizzy as he threw her against the bed crashing his own weight onto her. The way his fingers roamed her body, the way his tongue touched all the right places. He kissed down her collar bone all the way down to her stomach as he reached the top of her underwear. His fingers skimmed her skin as she became impatient. She saw him smirk as he pulled them down quickly feeling herself feel intensely good. Her entire body shuttered, she refused to look down, god she refused to look down.

She went over the edge as he began to play with her. either he had watched a hell of a lot of porn or was a total man whore, he was way to good. " John" She groaned in frustration as she begged for him. She felt the tip of his friend against her as her breathing became shallow. Without warning he slammed into her so hard she felt her entire body go into shock. She screamed a little as he slammed into her again and again. It was funny how she always dream of the slow passionate sex she saw in movies. The first time with John was awkward. This time, good lord, this time it was like a cannon trying to sink a ship. The anger, the frustration of all those years seeped out into their love making as he rammed into her again and again. She couldn't breath, she gasped for air as it escaped her every time she tried to retain it. " Oh my...Oh!" She screamed as she felt him stick to her. They both were sweating like crazy, sticking to each other it almost hurt when he moved. she felt herself go into breaking point as he released himself. She heard him growl, low in his chest as he collapsed on top of her. His breathing so heavy she felt it against her chest. he laid his head down on her breasts as she stroked his hair trying desperately to get some air into her lungs.

" I haven't had sex since we did it last time you know." He said as she felt surprised. Had he really waited that long?
" I feel like it's something I can only do with you..." he mumbled as he cuddled up against her. She felt the hole inside fill up for the first time. He had waited so long, so long just for her. For once she felt loved, she felt like she was worth so much more than a couple of hundred dollars to help people get married.

" I haven't either John." She whispered as she sighed, a good sigh, a dizzy sigh. She was hot and sweaty and gross. And he still loved her. He lifted his head as he looked at her body.
" God, you're beautiful." he whispered as he ran his finger tips lightly over every inch of her body. she blushed, it was funny actually. He had just had mind blowing sex with her, touched every spot on her and still she blushed from that one compliment, Almost as if he had never even seen her before.
They stayed quiet as their high wore off and their panting turn to a calm relaxed breath.

She felt his trace shapes lightly into her hips as she traced over the words across his chest.
She loved them, it was what made him even more beautiful. she stared into his green eyes, the ones she loved so much. She loved that fine line called his lips. That really thin line that was barely visible against his block like teeth. That crooked smile he gave because of those thin lips, god he was perfect. And there he was once again.
" You know John."
"Hm?" He looked at her as he continued to trace patterns on her hips.

" No matter how many times we try to leave each other we some how end up back together." She smiled, the first real smile in a long time.
" that's because we're meant to be something darling, we were meant to be something since that first day in first grade." he kissed her softly as he smirked at her.
" Are you tired?"
She looked at him."No?"
"Want to give it another go?"
"Fuck yeah."

--

She closed the door lightly as she tip toed her way through Sarah's house. The lamp near the couch turned on as she jumped. There sat Fred with a huge smile.
"So?"
She thought real hard, she tried to see the best way to go about this. Figuring out that there was no point in lying she sighed as took her heels off. she shrugged as she gave him the widest smile she had, almost feeling her cheeks rip apart.
" I know him, he knows me, I fucked him." She said as he laughed clapping his hands together,
" That a girl, well you don't look too tired. Let's chat shall we? But before that, go shower, you smell like sex."
"Sir yes sir." she headed for the stairs as she felt like she was floating. Hopefully this wasn't the end. hopefully she could smell like sex more often.
♠ ♠ ♠
After writing my first intense sex scene it made me crave sexual desires I shouldn't at the age of fifteen. Actually, this is bad real bad. I think I need a good " Why sex is bad at my age" Speech before I do something crazy. Ha.

kind of nervous about what people think of this. let me know, I want a lot of funny comments. Even if you hate it just please comment lol.