Status: Guess Who's Back? ;)

A Way With Words

If I only had the heart

" Alright I want, what do I want...Oh yeah! I want these lilies in that fountain!" She yelled over the gust of wind. Her mind was in a billion places at once. One part was on John, the other on her conversation with Fred, and a small portion of her brain was trying to figure out why the fuck she asked for a fountain anyways. " George, can you please check the lighting in the back. The bachelor party is tonight and I don't want any of this fucking up non sense." she walked around hurriedly as she made sure everything was okay. She wasn't okay though. Her entire life she had never been okay. Just masking up every problem and over analyzing everything in plain sight. John had been Mia since the night they went completely sex craved. It had been planning and planning and planning. No time to sit down and talk, no time to do anything but plan.

" Fred, where's Sarah? I've been calling her forever and she doesn't seem to be here at all. she's like a billion hours late." Fred scratched his head as he looked at her.
" she hasn't been feeling too well." Drea tilted her head confused then smirked.
" Congratulations Fred, you're going to be a daddy."she laughed silently, walking passed him. He blushed slightly as she rolled her eyes walking up the steps.

Turning the knob to the house she stopped dead in her tracks as she spotted John sitting on the couch. She went to turn quickly but ran into Fred, who caught her and pushed her forward.
" Oh no you don't." He whispered as he forced her into the room. She straightened herself out as she refused to look at the man before her. Some of the workers walked in the room as she cleared her throat.

" Alright boys. We've got the lighting, the fountain, the church, and the entire cake done today. I think we just have a couple little things and invitations tomorrow." She felt his gave upon her. " Also get ready to wake up early and sit down with a crap load of lists because Sarah has decided she wants to invite the entire United States to her wedding." The men laughed a little as she brushed her fringe aside.
" Any questions? on reservations or anything?"

A man no older than twenty seven rose his hand with a sheepish grin on his face. Fred rolled his eyes as he saw him clear his throat. " Who's renting the stripper for tonight?" Everyone laughed as she giggled herself.
" Not me, that's all I have to say. Ask Fred."

She walked away from the boys as she tried to make her way out of the building. As she felt the cold breeze hit her face once she was outside, a fierce grasp held her waist and pulled her forcefully but gently towards someone. she looked up to see those same light green eyes that she had known for so long. She hated how those damned eyes could do so much to her.

" We had sex and now you're avoiding me." She loved how sexy it was when he was straight forward. The way his eyes burned into hers, the way he seemed confused, baffled, and crazy. She just loved when he just went straight out and said things. And there she went, being the stubborn little fuck she was.
" I Don't you what you're talking about."
"Chicken shit." He said as she tried her hardest not to burst out laughing. He noticed how she tried hard to contain a smile. He rushed away loose strands of her hair.
" I just want you to know that you're fucked. Finding me again was probably the worst mistake if you never wanted to see me again. Especially because I'm going to track you down till the end of time and you'll be stuck with me till you die, just so you know." It was getting harder to contain her laughter so she burst out doing just that.

" You're incredible." She said as he shook his head holding a straight face.
" No you are. You completely left me after the most mind blowing sex and I couldn't even get rid of the ever lasting boner I had that I actually wore baggy pants for the first time since 2004." She howled with laughter as his straight face turned into a joking scowl.

" I blame you for everything right now." He said with a small pout as she hugged him.
" You're such a child, you know that?" She embraced him as tight as she could as he did the same.
" I want to tear your clothes off, you know that?" She stepped back as she grabbed his hand.
" Alright, we've got fix hours until the party."
"Seriously?" He looked like a little boy who had just received a Wii.
" Seriously, now let's go before I get shit from Fred."
♠ ♠ ♠
putting out another chapter a little later, I'm being a bum who can't write at all. I know I suck, you can tell me how much i suck in comments :)

Anyways, I'm making a new story about Travis Clark and since i can never stick to a story but this one someone needs to push me to keep writing more chapters because what writer can do anything without support? Seriously, i need feedback and people who actually like things so i don't feel like shit, haha. I'm rewriting the first chapter so go check that baby out.

PS- who else loves gingers to the death?