Status: Guess Who's Back? ;)

A Way With Words

Boys Do What They Can

The history of The Drea and John fight had been a rough War World III. It wasn't hate thought, nor was it pure disgust. It was a stronger concept, one called "Love". The Physical attraction was there, intense, heavy, and suffocating. But it wasn't just physical attraction, it was something else, something stronger. Something that held them together to a point where no matter how many times they would hide from the fact they loved each other, fate would come back and find loop holes around their protective trenches and walls. Like Final Destination, death would not let those who cheated escape. Well, love was in no mood to back down. The more they fought, the heavier the attraction grew.

In school, it was sensed. When John O'Callaghan and Drea Pinto were close by, you could sense the tension, the strong undeniable attraction. Like two halves that won't glow until they become one. Everyone knew it, everyone accepted it, everyone hoped for it to finally come together. Drea and John though, were two stubborn humans, and putting together the perfectly matching puzzle pieces was like trying to shoot air.

" Hi Mrs. O'Cal, mom sent over last nights lasagna since you guys couldn't make it to our dinner party." Drea entered the all too familiar house as the woman led her to the kitchen, same old, same old. " So, tell me. from what I hear, you'll be staying with us for a couple of months." She said grinning as Drea scoffed. " Parent business trips, oh joy. a whole damn summer away while I rot here, no offense" She said leaning against the kitchen island. " none taken. John Knows" She said grinning mischievously at Drea with a knowing look. " Don't look at me like that" She rolled her eyes as she gave her a pretend glare. " How'd the Fruckster take it?" The woman laughed as she took off her oven mitts after setting a warm pie on the table. " He faked a heart attack, then tried to bribe one of the boys into letting him sleep at their house for the summer" She said as Drea rolled her eyes again in disgust.

" Ma!" came the voice of John as he came through the front door. He slowly walked into the kitchen finally noticing Drea stare out the back porch window. " Damn, didn't know Cruella was coming so soon" He groaned as he took a seat next to her eying the pie. " Down Boy" Said his mom as she slapped his hand from touching her pie. Drea stayed quiet, which was highly unusual as she stared out the back porch again. " What? No rude comment, no slapping, no " I'm going to chop off your go happy Buddy?" he eyed her suspiciously as she kept her eyes glued to the window, and as a figure moved outside, her eyes moved with it.

Mrs. O quickly caught on as she looked out the window with a big smirk on her face, hands on her hips. " Drea, are you eying the Anderson Boy?" She said loudly and clearly as John's head shot up with an uneasy expression. " NO!" She shouted quickly as her cheeks tinted with pink. The woman smirked at her as she walked out of the kitchen leaving the heavy smoked tension between the two. " Slut" He growled at her as he faced the left wall. " Fuck you" She said as she faced the right." A whole summer with you Pinto, a whole fucking summer...."
♠ ♠ ♠
25 readers
3 comments
3 subscribers.

thank you guys :]

help me get more? I know you can do it!

also any stories you guys have tell me and i will gladly read and comment. I promise

:]