Status: Guess Who's Back? ;)

A Way With Words

I'm Falling In Love Part 1

" There was a new girl in town.

Named Drea Pinto

She had it all figured out. (Had it all figured out)

What a Bitch...

And I'll state something rash.

I don't want to mean it

She had the most amazing....smile.

and something else.....

I bet you didn't expect that.

heck neither did I.

But she made me change my ways.

And sometimes not for the better...

With eyes like sunsets baby.

oh, god yeah.

And legs that went on for days.

maybe even months.

He strummed his guitar as the words flowed out of his mouth like water escaping down a waterfall. Ever word he sung he meant, every word he thought he'd never admit. Drea Pinto was someone he couldn't escape nor get out of his mind. Since the first grade he had been completely jaded by the thought of that girl. The way she knew exactly what to say to put him into place. The way she glared at him but held her true feelings in her eyes just for him to see them. To everyone else John and Drea were two kids in love who didn't even realize the attraction they had for each other. The truth was, they both knew very well what they felt, and they knew exactly what the other thought. Fighting with Drea was tiring sure it was, but he couldn't help it.

He knew it and she knew it, he was in pure love. She was the same way, yet they had never stopped their fighting. The strong passion over flowing the both of them scared them to death, scared them to the point where fighting was the only way to keep the feelings under wraps. But they knew enough, that one whole summer with each other was not going to conquer the lust, love, and feelings they had been hiding for years.

August 17th, 2006

John sat there completely oblivious to the fact that someone was standing behind him as he nervously wrote down the lyrics in his head. He picked up the guitar by his side and furiously started to strum as he bit his lips concentrating on the song he had bled onto the paper.

"She made her way to the bar.
I tried to talk to her.
But she seemed so far. (She seems so far)
Outta my league.
I had to find a way to get her next to me.

I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start."


He put down the guitar softly as he took the cap off the pen with his teeth, aggressively writing down the words on the small pad. " Cornelius, I don't think that paper deserves the abuse you're giving it." He jumped a couple of feet as he watched her come closer to him. " Get out of here." he growled at her as his embarrassment grew. " did she hear any of that?" " Why? That was Amazing, god you know it's good if I'm actually being nice John" She said smiling as his cheeks turned a bright crimson. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he smiled sheepishly. " Thanks" he muttered as the awkwardness grew and the over bearing feelings started to mingle off their bodies. " Why are you out here, it's four in the morning?" he asked her as he saw the hurt look in her eyes. " Nothing" She said playing with her fingers. she couldn't possibly tell him could she? It was Cornelius after all.. She had never had a moment like this with him. if it wasn't fighting, then it wasn't Drea and John. She twirled her fingers as she felt his finger tips touch her chin. Raising her head softly he tilted his lips to hers as they kissed.

Love did a victory dance over their heads as they broke the kiss. Drea felt different, felt light for once while John looked blank. His head was pounding with a million I told you so cries as his lips tingled. " I don't know why I did that.." he answered bluntly in a slight daze as she mirrored his expression. " Was that song about me?" She returned as his head shot towards her like a lightning bolt. " yes" he said truthfully as they stayed silent for a little while.

" I really want to have sex with you..." he whispered as a small gasp got caught in Drea's throat. " feelings mutual.." She whispered back as they stared at each other. " I'm going to hate you tomorrow" he touched her soft hair as he stared into her eyes. " I'm going to kill you tomorrow" she said back as she embraced her lips once again to his. He pulled away his body throbbing and calling back to her. " So that's it, we're going to go back as if nothing happened?" He spoke out as he kissed her neck earning a slight moan from her. She led her fingers down to the button of his pants as she unbuttoned them and pulled down the zipper. " Shut up and Do it.." She moaned back as she arched her back ready for the most unexpected decision of their lives.


John wish everything could have changed after that moment. But it didn't, it only got worst. The attraction grew thicker, and he had no clue how to deal with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd Like to give a personal shout out to Hellobluej for being an awesome Mibbian. Also I'm craving for the next chapter in her story Why I LieSo go check that baby out.

Also I have a new story, It's an Alex Gaskarth Story called The Flavor of your lips is enough to keep me pressing Go check out the summary ;]

love, Rianie Face