Status: Guess Who's Back? ;)

A Way With Words

Yeah I think i'm going crazy

She stared at the see through baggy then back at him. She felt ashamed, angered, afraid. The looks he shot her made her stomach turn into knots as her breathing became shallow.
" Why Drea, Why would you do this to yourself?" He asked as his face softened to one of disappointment. Tears stained her face as she refused to look up at him for fear he would slap her across the face and call her stupid, she definitely deserved that one.

" Hey kids you all.....Packed." Mrs. O looked confused between the two. John hiding something behind his back while glaring at a tearful Drea.
" What's going on?" She asked as Drea shot him a panicked look.
" Nothing mom, me and Drea need to have a talk do you mind?" She saw the death toll in his eyes as she sighed.
" John What's going on?" She said with more authority as he snapped at her.
"Mom, this is between me and Drea, Please?" She quickly shut the door as she walked out.

She'd always had thoughts of what it would be like to get caught, and this wasn't one of them, not by him anyways. She felt so broken, so exposed as he threw the bag onto the bed and stepped closer to her. He took her chin in his hands as the tears fell faster, without one sound. " This is my fault isn't it?" He whispered slowly, she hated the look in his eyes. The pure hurt and disgust as he held her head in his hands. She shook her head, and although his touch felt like heaven, she pulled back aggressively.

" You don't know anything!" She basically snapped at him as he looked taken aback. " You know nothing about me other than the fact that I'm a stupid, heartless bitch okay? Just, leave me alone. You shouldn't care what I do anyways" She yelled hysterically as she raised her hands to her face. No one would understand the pain she went through everyday. And the object he threw carelessly on the bed, was what put her through her misery, her best friend, her love.

" Goddamn Drea, You don't honestly think I really hate you to the point where I'd let you drug yourself, do you? Because you are one heck of a sick person if you ever thought I'd enjoy watching you put your life at risk." She'd never seen him so furious. So utterly hurt and worried as he started to pace the room.

" You're definitely coming on tour with me. I'm not letting you out of my sight for one minute. And if i see this shit ever again, by god i swear Drea, I'd rather kill you myself then let these pills take you." He brushed by her as she broke down further. There was no way in hell she could do this, not with him, not while he played Dr. Phil. She wished it was first grade all over again. No sexual tension, or drugs.

--

" John Honey, what happened at least tell me something" spoke his mother softly as she brushed hair out of his eyes.
" All I can say is, i can't let her out of my sight for a minute. She needs help mom, she's in rough conditions. She's going to harm herself one way or another and I can't sit back and watch her do so." His mother smiled, of course she didn't know the whole truth, and she couldn't stop herself from saying it.

" You're so in love John, so madly in love it hurts me to watch you deny it" She spoke with a sympathetic smile as she threw the dish rag on the counter.
" I know mom, I know." and for the first time, John admitted it not only to his mom, but to himself. He was in fact madly in love with his worst enemy.

Drea sat on the edge of John's bed as she watched him, nervously, pack her things in his room. He was definitely not joking around when he said she wasn't leaving her sight. He threw clothes after clothes into the suitcase. Underwear, after bra, after socks, jeans you name it. He threw them in there furiously as he made sure nothing bad was in there. She bit her nails as she worked up the courage to speak. " I'd never guess that you would care if i did anything like that." She said truthfully as she kept her eyes low and her nails in her mouth.
" Of course i do Drea, I've never hated you, I've never wanted harm to be done to you. Enemy or not Drea, you've been in my life for so long that if you weren't there to make it hell, i don't know who would." He said throwing in more things. She smiled to herself as fresh tears filled her eyes. The man she claimed to hate sat there admitting he would be nothing without her. So without thinking she stood up flinging herself at him, embracing him like she always dreamed to do with anyone for that matter. She never had a mother to hold on to, a father who cared to much. All she had was the boy next door who kept her on her toes, and actually cared if she was dead or not. He, shocked and wide eyed, stood there stone like as she embraced him tighter. " Thank you" She whispered as she buried her head in his chest.
" Anytime, Drea, Anytime." and the Cornelius,Pinto curse had been broken. For now, at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is like a filler.
Next chapter will have a lot more. I promise.

I think i have the best readers in the world. Thank you guys for making my sad week turn into a wonderful one, thank you for caring. When i saw the comments i literally became happy in a second.

PS- I love tayla and HelloBluej >.<