She's 18 and a Beauty Queen

It's all for her, or none at all.

Ember’s POV

“EMBERRRRRRR!” Eric shouted as he ran into my room and jumped on my bed. I groaned.

“Go away Eric,” I grumbled at my twin brother as I pulled my blankets over my head.

“I’ve been gone for a week and that’s all you have to say to me?!” he exclaimed as he yanked the blankets off my body. I groaned and pulled my pillow over my head.

“Get out of my room dickhead!” I shouted.

“How could you say that to your twin brother? Ember, I’m hurt!” he fake gasped. I rolled my eyes.

“You’re hurt by everything Eric,” I said.

“Yeah you’re right. Now get up!”

“Why do I have to get up?” I asked.

“Because your boyfriend is here!” My eyes shot open and I sat up.

“Seriously?”

“No, but you’re awake now aren’t you?” he smirked. I groaned.

“You’re such an ass,” I mumbled.

“Oh but you love that I’m an ass,” he said as he picked me up and hoisted me over his shoulder. I beat against his back with my fists as he carried me down the stairs.

“Put me down Eric!” I screamed. “Don’t make me scream rape!”

“You wouldn’t,” he said as he narrowed his eyes.

“Oh but I would, you know me, that’s my favorite word,” I threatened. “RAPE! RAPE! RA-”

“Shut up Ember!” he yelled as he clapped a hand over my mouth and set me down the floor. “Besides, I don’t rape, its not rape if you like it, and every girl likes it from me.”

“Right. Because your sister wants to have sex with you,” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“Eww! Have sex with my sister?!” he exclaimed.

“And why are you having sex with your sister/my girlfriend?” a voice asked from the doorway. I turned around quickly.

“Nick!” I yelled as I ran at him and flung my arms around his neck.

“Hey Ember,” he said with a smile, pecking my lips lightly. “Now why are you sexing up my girlfriend Halvo?”

“I wasn’t, but my own sister wants to have sex with me!”

“No no no. You rudely woke me up and carried me downstairs, so I screamed rape, and you said its not rape if you like it, and every girl likes it from you, so I pointed out that I wouldn’t want to have sex with you, because I’m your sister,” I stated, glaring at Eric.

“You know you want it,” he replied, winking at me.

“Eww.” I wrinkled up my nose and hid my face in Nick’s neck, wrapping my arm’s around him in the process.

“Back off my girl Halvorsen,” Nick said jokingly. Eric laughed.

“Right, because I’m really stealing my sister away from you Santino,” Eric said as he rolled his eyes, laughed again, and walked away.

“I missed you Ember,” Nick said as he wrapped his arms around me.

“I missed you too Nick,” I told him with a smile. He, Justin, and Eric had been gone for a week visiting some of their friends in a different state. Nick hadn’t told me which friends and which state. I had tried to get him to tell me, but he said I was better off not knowing. I had never found out what the meant.

“Break it up kids,” Justin said as he came through the door.

“Hey Justin!” I shouted as I released Nick and ran to Justin for a hug.

“Hey Ember!” he mocked in the same voice as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I laughed.

“God, its nice to have you guys back,” I stated as I let go of Justin.

“Yeah, its nice to be back. Did your brother tell you we’re having a party?” Justin asked. I shook my head.

“Eric you jackass! Why didn’t you tell me we were having a party?” I shouted into the kitchen where Eric was.

“Because you never gave me the chance to,” he told me as he emerged from the kitchen with a can of soda. I rolled my eyes. “Its in a couple hours though and from the looks of it, we don’t have much party stuff. So why don’t you and Nick go get us some chips and salsa and snacks and booze, and crap?”

“Fine,” I said as I grabbed Nick’s hand and laced our fingers. Nick smiled at me. “Lets go.” Nick smiled and kissed me.

“I’ll go anywhere with you,” he said. Eric and Justin groaned.

“God, I’m okay with you guys dating and crap, but she’s my baby sister, come on guys! Have some mercy,” Eric whined.

“I’m not your baby sister Eric, you’re only 4 minutes older than me. And you just have to deal with is,” I said as I ran upstairs and changed into some clothes before running back downstairs. “Bye!” I said as I pulled Nick through the front door and out to my car. He got in the drivers seat while I got in the passengers seat. Ten minutes later, we arrived at the grocery store. We ran in quickly and bought chips, salsa, and tons of liquor. Then we went to pizza hut and bought two pizzas before we went back home. Two hours later, we were back at home.

“We’re back!” I called through the door as Nick brought in everything except the pizzas, which I was holding.

“Finally, people are supposed to start getting here any minute now!” Eric said as he came from the living room.

“Sorry there was a long line for pizza,” Nick informed him just as the bell rang. I set the pizzas down on the table before I turned around and answered the door. I opened it to reveal Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack; the boys of All Time Low.

“Hey Ember!” Alex said as he gave me a hug and walked through the door. I closed it behind the four of them as I walked back to the table and pulled out a piece of pizza, nibbling on it.

“Still with Nick?” Jack asked.

“Yes she is,” Nick said as he came up from behind me and laced his hand with mine.

“That’s so cute,” Jack said cheerily. I rolled my eyes before taking a bite of my pizza.

“I’ll be right back, here you can have this,” I said as I gave my slice of pizza to Jack and ran up the stairs. I checked my reflection in the mirror, tousled my hair a bit, and went back down the stairs. On my way down, I could hear a familiar voice, but it was a voice I didn’t really recognize. I had heard it before, but I couldn’t remember who’s voice it was. I couldn’t think of who it belonged to.

“Ember?” the voice asked when I finally got downstairs. I froze in my tracks and moved my gaze to look at the source of the voice.

“John?” I squeaked.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story.
As always, the first chapter sucks.
And as always, I have song lyrics as the chapter title.
And as always, I want you to comment the story and tell me what song its from.
And as always, subscriptions and comments make me update.
So go go go(: