Caring for Isidore

Make-Up and Dresses

"Do you want me to come with you two?" I ask, setting my Pepsi on the granite counter top. Isidore nods, and I smile, turning on the heels of my pale bare feet heading towards my room to get ready. I plan to wear my empire waisted dress with a tan half-blouse polka-dotted with black dots and my black Louis heeled shoes that Isidore called my 'Micheal Jackson shoes'. I enter my room, opening my closet to search for the dress and shoes. I spot the shoes, bend down, and pick them up, tucking them under my arms, and sift through the dresses. I touch the familiar silk fabric, and reach for the hanger that holds my favorite possession. I head towards the bathroom swiftly picking up my makeup box from my bed.

"What should we do?" I hear Isidore ask nervously.

"Show him your room. I think he will like to see it!" I say from behind the door.

"Okay, LeeLee." I hear her clomp off into the living room as I start to undress. I fling my shirt off and step out of my pants. I look in the mirror at my body. It's slim, not too curvy, yet it doesn't look like I am anorexic. I turn around to take my dress off of the white plastic hanger. I fight with it for a while, but then I Finlay won. I unbutton the chest and step into it, re-buttoning it. I smooth down the black skirt, standing up straight, trying to decide if this was the dress. Yep. It looked great. I brushed my long, brown, straight hair and pinned it up in a messy bun. I lean forward, grabbing an eye shadow palate of icy blue. I chose the more striking of them, and swipe it on each of my eyelids. I run a black eyeliner pencil under it to define my lower lid, and then Finnish it off with a little bit of mascara. I open a never-before-used stick of dark red lipstick, and put it evenly on my lips. I looked pretty sexy, if I do say so myself! I slip into my shoes, and run down the wooden floors of the hall.

"I'm ready. Are you?" I ask, trying to balance in the heels. The two nod, and head for the door. "We can take Danny's vehicle." I say, grabbing my purse as I lock the door behind us. I run to Danny's metallic orange Hybrid SUV and I jump in the back seat and close the door as it started effortlessly and quietly. We pull out of the driveway, heading north.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, and yet it's so short. I FINALLY broke my stupid Writer's Block!