Sequel: Draco Malfoy and Me
Status: Completed

How Can You Love a Mudblood?

Torture

"Wormtail, you are dismissed," said the high voice coldly. "You have done your purpose. Leave me with the mudblood!"

Wormtail left the room, and the other man strode towards me. He was dressed in dark robes. His head was completely bare of any hair, and his eyes were a fiery red. They seemed to glow, as if in anticipation of Draco's appearance. His hands, long and thin, grabbed at my throat, and I felt immense pain shoot throughout my entire body. His touch installed a pain beyond any pain I have ever felt in my life. I screamed loudly, and he just laughed at me. He LAUGHED! Oh God, did he laugh! As if he was mocking me, he laughed in my face at my discomfort.

"You are HIM," I said, writhing in pain. "The Dark Lord..."

"In the flesh, yes I am you little, filthy mudblood!" he cried. I spat in his face, and his red eyes glowed in absolute rage and fury. He whipped out his wand, his long fingers curled around it as it swiped the air.

"CRUCIO!"

My body was wracked with even more pain this time, pain that was past the point of toleration. I felt as if my insides were being cut open, that my body was being stabbed all over. "Please stop," I whimpered to Lord Voldemort. "Please..."

"CRUCIO!" said the unfeeling Dark Lord, and once more I screamed, writhing in my bonds in pain.

'What was that? Was that a scream? Please let it not be from the meeting place! Please God!'

"He's getting nearer," I said softly to myself.

"What was that?" asked Lord Voldemort. "Speak up filth! CRUCIO!"

As another wave of pain came over me, tears began to drip down the side of my face. Blood was coming out of my mouth, dripping down to my chin. I began to choke and spit out my own blood, and I sobbed even more.

"What does he want from me?" I heard a familiar voice say, as I heard footsteps.

"Oh, you will see," said Wormtail with a wide grin, and Draco looked at me, bound, bleeding, and panting.

Draco turned a sickly shade of green, and Lord Voldemort turned towards him.

"Ah, you have finally decided to show up for the main event!" cried Voldemort. "You see, you cannot hide anything from your master! I know EVERYTHING! This filthy mudblood is your lover! Imagine what little mummy and daddy would think? Imagine what Auntie Bella would say if she knew what filth you were fooling around with!"

"She is NOT filth!" cried Draco.

"Oh Draco, how foolish are you?" cackled Voldemort, pointing his wand at my throat. I whimpered, looking into Draco's icy blue eyes pleadingly. I began to hyperventilate, and Voldemort laughed as Draco tensed up.

"You know of the task I had set for you to do, and yet you have disregarded it!" shouted Voldemort, throwing a chair towards Draco, narrowly missing him by inches. "Shall I tell her what your task is? Shall I reveal to her what you are supposed to do?"

Draco looked deathly ill, and looked back at me with a look of sorrow in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Well, Draco over here has the daunting task of killing headmaster Dumbledore at school, but so far he cannot listen to my orders!"

"Let me go!" I cried.

"Damn it, let her go for God's sake, she has nothing to do with this!" cried Draco.

"Oh yes she does... Since you haven't killed the precious headmaster yet, I have now decided to kill her to teach you a lesson."

I writhed in my bonds, struggling to get my wand. "But in the meantime before I do it, we shall have some fun. CRUCIO!"

I tried to fight the pain but it was so overpowering. Draco looked as if he wanted to reach out and comfort me, but he was fixed to the spot.

"Stop it, you're hurting her!" he yelled.

"Oh, you want some eh? CRUCIO!"

Draco fell to the floor, writing in pain. I gasped as he lay, twitching, and Lord Voldemort left us there, locked in the room.

I began to sob softly. Draco lay there, not moving, and I quickly got a grip on my wand. "Diffindo!" I said, pointing my wand at the ropes that tied me.

Instantly, they were cut, and I ran to Draco's side. I wiped the blood from my mouth on my sleeve, and lay his head in my lap. I slapped his face, trying to get him to wake up, but he was out cold.

"Draco, please wake up!" I said wearily. "Please wake up! He is gone now; he's left us locked in this room. Please be alright!"

I touched his face gently, and kissed him. He started to come to, and realized that I was unbound and kissing him. He began to enter my mouth, and I accepted his tongue. My tears fell onto his pale face, and I fell onto his already sore body.

"Ow! Tessie, you know I'm still sore from that Cruciatus curse!" Draco whined.

"Oh, that's what that was?" I said, pulling away, and laying his head in my lap. "But that's an Unforgiveable Curse! He can get into major trouble! He just used a pain inducing curse on two underaged wizards!"

"Do you honestly think he cares?" winced Draco, trying to sit up. "He is the Dark Lord! Do you think anyone or anything can stop him from doing what he wants? Nobody can stop him, he is too powerful."

"But there must be someone, someone has to take him down," I said, helping Draco sit against the wall. "Someone has to defeat this evil. People cannot just sit around in fear for their lives forever!"

Draco sat there next to me in silence.

"Don't think because I'm a filthy, godforsaken mudblood that I don't know what's going on in the wizarding world!" I shouted. "People are being killed by this wizard, damn it! There has to be someone to take him on! And if no one is man enough to do it, make damn sure I will!"

Draco's mouth opened and closed, but no sound came out. I ran to the door, and tried to open it. "ALOHOMORA!" I cried, and the door opened. "Dumbass didn't know what kind of mudblood he was messing with!"

I ran around the building, screaming and cursing my arse off. "VOLDEMORT? SHOW YOURSELF TO ME! YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME AND THE REST OF THE WIZARDING WORLD DOWN? YOU ARE WRONG, DAMN IT! YOU WILL NEVER WIN! GOOD WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER EVIL! AND-"

A hand covered my mouth, and muffled what I was about to say, and I began to scream.